The Student Room Group

Good TV shows

Scroll to see replies

Ooh and I'm so excited for the 100th episode. They're bringing some of the classics I'm just so excited
Original post by amjam441
Yay I fellow once upon a time fan!! Regina is my fave but she's toned down recently and it's bit less exciting and unpredictable (she was very impulsive in the first couple of season and it was great) I like rumple too but he's been such ****head with belle recently and his complete u turn on his redemption sucks a bit too but I still love it

On the other hand I hope Henry dies a slow and painful (and silent) death. I actually hate him so much it's unreal.

Regina is probably my favourite character too! It would be Neal but he died a while ago. I like belle she might be my second favourite character. Rumple, I use to like but im not so sure at the moment.

Will from OUAT in wonderland I like but he isnt on it much. Also despite what people say I like Peter Pan and Ingrid (I think thats her name, Juliet from lost/ elizabeth Mitchell.) But the Snow queen character may be because I like the actress.
I don't mind Henry.
Original post by hxfsxh
War and Peace
The Vampire Diaries
The Originals
Prison Break

Was tempted by the vampire diaries and originals but they look fairly girly? would a guy enjoy it?
Original post by Breakingbank
Was tempted by the vampire diaries and originals but they look fairly girly? would a guy enjoy it?

Try True Blood instead, if you're keen on a vampire show.
Original post by Breakingbank

You might not enjoy the first 3/4 seasons of TVD because it's an extended love triangle if I am to put it basically, but season 7 so far has been amazing!! I know if lots of guys who watch TVD but have started from season 6- there's more action from season 6 in my opinion.
Original post by Kholmes1
Regina is probably my favourite character too! It would be Neal but he died a while ago. I like belle she might be my second favourite character. Rumple, I use to like but im not so sure at the moment.

Will from OUAT in wonderland I like but he isnt on it much. Also despite what people say I like Peter Pan and Ingrid (I think thats her name, Juliet from lost/ elizabeth Mitchell.) But the Snow queen character may be because I like the actress.
I don't mind Henry.

THERE ARE SPOILERS HERE

Yh I've got to say I do miss Beal. This girl in my class who watches the show was like Peter pan is so fit!! Then the next day she came up to me looking like she was gonna cry and was like he's ******'* dad and pulled a face like she was gonna puke. I laughed so hard for the next 5 mins. Zelena is great. I hope she kills Henry so Regina can go all evil queen again. Two birds with one stone :u:
So many amazing shows out there. Just to name a few that I have seen:

The Shield
The Wire
Breaking Bad
House
Game of Thrones
South Park
Black Mirror
The Office (UK)
Homeland
Prison Break
Boardwalk Empire
Sons Of Anarchy
Revenge
House MD
Game Of Thrones
Luther
Dexter
True Detective
Mad Men
House Of Cards
Gotham and Daredevil are both really good. Also really enjoyed season 1 of Mr. Robot. :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Trollied
The Wire, The Sopranos and Breaking Bad are the only TV shows you will ever need. Deadwood, The Shield, Mad Men and True Detective are up there aswell. Mr Robot and Better Call Saul look to have the potential to be great.

Quick Reply

Latest