The Student Room Group

Spanish cau (my town help)

I've made many drafts for the controlled assessment. However i dont know how to make my ideas flow so that the essay of my town sounds less mechanical.

Can somebody help please or give an example in englsih of how to make it flow together without talking about irrelevant stuff because i always do that
please help?
Original post by shohaib712
please help?

I did mine like 6 days ago. LOL

I got 29/30.

It doesn't need to be detailed, my teacher always tells me getting an A* in spanish is the same vocabulary a 7/8 year old in spain would use.

For example:

If i were to explain how racism and discrimination is having a negative impact on my neighbourhood.

I would say what is caused = Youth fighting due to being victims of discrimination.

What it leads to = Failing in school and the use of drugs and criminal activity.

Impacts = Increase in crime, unemployment and crime has lead to an economical crisis.
Original post by Federerr

I got 29/30.

It doesn't need to be detailed, my teacher always tells me getting an A* in spanish is the same vocabulary a 7/8 year old in spain would use.

For example:

If i were to explain how racism and discrimination is having a negative impact on my neighbourhood.

I would say what is caused = Youth fighting due to being victims of discrimination.

What it leads to = Failing in school and the use of drugs and criminal activity.

Impacts = Increase in crime, unemployment and crime has lead to an economical crisis.

could you tell me what i could talk about and some phrases please
Original post by Federerr

I got 29/30.

For example:

please?

Quick Reply

Latest