The Student Room Group

recommendations for youtube channels covering a-level english combined topics

i was looking on youtube for videos to help with revising my course but I could only find videos for english literature or english language, not combined! if you have any recommendations please let me know! my college have chosen dracula, carol ann duffy, and paris for paper 1 (and that's what i need the most help with)
Reply 1
Original post by dustyleaf
i was looking on youtube for videos to help with revising my course but I could only find videos for english literature or english language, not combined! if you have any recommendations please let me know! my college have chosen dracula, carol ann duffy, and paris for paper 1 (and that's what i need the most help with)

just type dracula literature u will get quotes n stuff ig caus eyhe i think my skl too will be choosing dracula for a levels u will get summarises and ll lit charts is a good website u can try that and even sparknotes try those so afr these r all i have n for poems if u cant find them try poem hunter u will find stuff there hope it helps tbh idk how far it will work for u

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending