Turn on thread page Beta

Official OCR New Spec AS Level Physics: Depth in physics - 9th of May watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mahmzo)
    No unoffical mark scheme up??
    There probably is, I havnt seached for one myself but im sure you can find one on here somewhere

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else hoping for a C but think they failed

ReputationRep:
    If someone does find a mark scheme please link to this thread!
    Lol everyone felt like the paper today was much easier than the specimen they realised for the locked depth paper?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsamor)
    Anyone else hoping for a C but think they failed
    You shouldn't worry! It is completed all you can do now is focus on your other subjects!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voltz)
    There probably is, I havnt seached for one myself but im sure you can find one on here somewhere
    No unoffical mark scheme up??
    (Original post by TheRealLBA)
    If someone does find a mark scheme please link to this thread!
    Lol everyone felt like the paper today was much easier than the specimen they realised for the locked depth paper?
    Here. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3#post65611023

ReputationRep:
    Thank You!

ReputationRep:
    I said it would reduce the effect of random errors as it's easier to connect the circuit, I think you will get the marks though. Do you think I may have gotten the mark
    Thats the one I initially thought of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRealLBA)
    You shouldn't worry! It is completed all you can do now is focus on your other subjects!
    I know and I will but im just so disappointed that I haven't passed. You're right though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voltz)
    I belive I got 5.6 x 10^3, and 0.100 for the bit about finding the resistivity...? Did you get something similar for that?
    Yeah

ReputationRep:
    Unoffical Mark Scheme by teachercol:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4155731
    Rep please :P

ReputationRep:
    How did you guys make sure the diameter of the conducting putty was constant?

ReputationRep:
    PLEASE RESPONDSo paper 2 went so much better and I got 50 something out of 70, however due to my first paper I don't know if I'll even get a C overall, so I was wondering, is it possible that even though I'm dropping physics after AS level, I can do a resit in like September? Have OCR made resits for the new spec? Will it matter if I'm dropping it? Any response is greatly appreciated

ReputationRep:
    What do you think grade boundaries will be for this paper because everyone found it easy (except me)

I calculated around 30/70 as the highest possible marks I could get which is bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsamor)
    What do you think grade boundaries will be for this paper because everyone found it easy (except me)

I calculated around 30/70 as the highest possible marks I could get which is bad.
    65% for an A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraGallery)
    PLEASE RESPONDSo paper 2 went so much better and I got 50 something out of 70, however due to my first paper I don't know if I'll even get a C overall, so I was wondering, is it possible that even though I'm dropping physics after AS level, I can do a resit in like September? Have OCR made resits for the new spec? Will it matter if I'm dropping it? Any response is greatly appreciated
    Sorry no resits until next June.
    If you're carrying on Physics to A level, these marks wont count towards your overall total though.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 13, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.