Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm worried that if i go through the King's accommodation system i might be placed somewhere miles away, so i was considering just going to Urbanest Westminster. Is anyone applying or currently living in these halls? What is it like living in intercollegiate halls? I'm worried that all the parties will be in the other halls, any help would be appreciated!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 29, 2016
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.