The Student Room Group

LONDON SUMMER SUBLET: urbanest Westminster Bridge student accommodation

LONDON SUMMER SUBLET: urbanest Westminster Bridge student accommodation

Message me for details if interested

AVAILABLE: 16 July - 02 September 2023 (7 weeks)

PRIVATE ROOM: Flat for 3 people, 3 separate rooms, 2 bathrooms, shared kitchen. There are already two nice flatmates in, so only one room is available. £299 per week.

VIEW: outside-facing towards Big Ben (see picture below)

There are virtual room tour pictures and videos here (look for Private Room): https://uk.urbanest.com/locations/westminster-bridge/

NOTE: all rooms quickly sell out due to the prime location.

All the subleasing process follows exactly the urbanest’s policy and you would receive a confirmation directly from urbanest after I submit your details. You can certainly visit the urbanest website if you still have any questions.

Reception collects couriers, and the staff is enthusiastic and reliable. The apartment has a gym, swimming pool, table tennis table and other recreational facilities: laundry room, dryer, printer. Free printing. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, a freezer, an oven, a microwave, an electric stove, a sink, and a dishwasher. Bedding not included.

Residence is a 5-minute walk away from Waterloo station, Lambeth North and Westminster Bridge and very close to popular areas like South bank and Lower marsh.

(edited 1 year ago)
Interested
Reply 2
Hi
Did you find someone?
Thanks
Reply 3
Original post by CAG575
Hi
Did you find someone?
Thanks

I have a room at Westminster Bridge if you're interested. Lmk and I'll send you the info

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending