The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL biomed offers 2024

has anyone heard back from kcl biomed yet??
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 1
Still waiting
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
I'm also still waiting
still waiting too! although people are starting to hear back
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 4
Original post by aparnaragu
still waiting too! although people are starting to hear back

are you still waiting?
Reply 5
Original post by hlxxxxxxx
I'm also still waiting

are you still waiting ??
Original post by ekinmanap
are you still waiting?

Nope i got my offer 2 weeks ago!!
Reply 7
Original post by aparnaragu
Nope i got my offer 2 weeks ago!!

i recently got sent the fee status questionnaire. do u think thats some sort of an indicator of an offer or no?
i recently got sent the fee status questionnaire. do u think thats some sort of an indicator of an offer or no?

I did get sent that but not any time near when I got my offer… maybe it’s different for everyone? Kings are known to be quite unorganised lol so no worry if you’re still waiting until around end of April you should be fine
are you still waiting ??

I am still waiting. They got in touch with me on the first day of the Easter Holidays asking for my predicted grades (my college doesn't send them unless specifically asked for) with the deadline being the day before I go back in 😭. My teacher was kind enough to go in during the holidays and do it for me, but very stressful times lol. They confirmed they received it a few days later however I have heard nothing since. Just the waiting game now but at least its only 4 weeks left of it before they make a choice or it's made for them 😂. Is KCL your first choice?
Reply 10
I am still waiting. They got in touch with me on the first day of the Easter Holidays asking for my predicted grades (my college doesn't send them unless specifically asked for) with the deadline being the day before I go back in 😭. My teacher was kind enough to go in during the holidays and do it for me, but very stressful times lol. They confirmed they received it a few days later however I have heard nothing since. Just the waiting game now but at least its only 4 weeks left of it before they make a choice or it's made for them 😂. Is KCL your first choice?

They got in touch with me the first day of easter holidays too!! they sent a fee status questionnaire but I also havent heard anything since. I would say it would be my first choice now considering i got a rejection from my actual first choice lol. what about you?
Its so stressful cuz everyone around me is gettting offers and im here still waiting to hear back from two of my choices ugh. I know that KCL is known to be giving offers quite late, but i didnt expect it to be this late!
Im hoping that it will be the best for both of us, fingers crossed.
They got in touch with me the first day of easter holidays too!! they sent a fee status questionnaire but I also havent heard anything since. I would say it would be my first choice now considering i got a rejection from my actual first choice lol. what about you?
Its so stressful cuz everyone around me is gettting offers and im here still waiting to hear back from two of my choices ugh. I know that KCL is known to be giving offers quite late, but i didnt expect it to be this late!
Im hoping that it will be the best for both of us, fingers crossed.

Omg I'm in the exact same situation Edinburgh was my first choice but I got rejected so absolutely praying on kcl now. It really is painful. My entire class has all their offers except me stuck waiting. Hopefully we'll both see each other September 😊
Reply 12
Omg I'm in the exact same situation Edinburgh was my first choice but I got rejected so absolutely praying on kcl now. It really is painful. My entire class has all their offers except me stuck waiting. Hopefully we'll both see each other September 😊

ahhh i would love to see you esp after this ahahah! did you hear back yet??
ahhh i would love to see you esp after this ahahah! did you hear back yet??

Absolutely lol. It's been a bonding experience, especially if we both get in lmao. Suprise Suprise still waiting 😅🤣. You had any news?
Reply 14
Absolutely lol. It's been a bonding experience, especially if we both get in lmao. Suprise Suprise still waiting 😅🤣. You had any news?

i honestly would love that 😂. and more surprises hereeee still waiting !! i had a friend hearing back for medicine today tho(rejection), but maybe they’re sending offers/ decisions now ? fingers crossed! let me know if anything happens aaahhh
i honestly would love that 😂. and more surprises hereeee still waiting !! i had a friend hearing back for medicine today tho(rejection), but maybe they’re sending offers/ decisions now ? fingers crossed! let me know if anything happens aaahhh

I got in. Just found out tonight 😆 any news with you?
Reply 16
I got in. Just found out tonight 😆 any news with you?

nope nothing yet!! what were ur predicted grades like ? i’m scared now!!
nope nothing yet!! what were ur predicted grades like ? i’m scared now!!

So I'm doing an access course but the a level equivalent is 3xA*
Reply 18
so i'm doing an access course but the a level equivalent is 3xa*

i just got an offer!!!
i just got an offer!!!

OMG Congratulations!!!! Will Kings be your firm? I have accepted Kings as my firm choice x

Quick Reply

Latest