The Student Room Group

Giving up my ensuite room at urbanest city

Hi everyone!
I'm looking for someone to take over my cozy ensuite room at Urbanest City, located between Tower Hill & Aldgate tube stations (less than a 5 min walk). My lease runs until 7 September, but I’m moving out in June, so I am looking for someone to take over my room starting 15 June ideally (or another date upon consultation).
The room is £365.00 per week (all bills included), is located on the 11th floor and has its own bathroom. You share a big kitchen (which has an amazing view btw!) with 4 other friendly flatmates. The Urbanest City accommodation is a modern building and offers a large common room (which includes study rooms, a TV screen, sofas and a pool table) and a cafe downstairs.
Note that you must be a full-time postgraduate student at King’s if you wish to take over. If you're interested or know anyone who’s interested, please feel free to send me a private message! :smile:
Also, if you wish, you can take a look at the accommodation under this link: https://uk.urbanest.com/locations/city/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending