The Student Room Group

Reservoir for Everything about A Level Biology

With this thread, I intend to gather the useful tips and notes for A Level Biology so everybody can benefit from one another's sharing. :smile:

Everybody who is taking A Level Biology is welcomed to share your ways of tackling the subject in terms of notes, revision tips and more here. :biggrin: Thank you all in advance!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by tzeweiyong
With this thread, I intend to gather the useful tips and notes for A Level Biology so everybody can benefit from one another's sharing. :smile:

Everybody who is taking A Level Biology is welcomed to share your ways of tackling the subject in terms of notes, revision tips and more here. :biggrin: Thank you all in advance!

Well I don't know if anyone needs a mnemonic for the classification of species but if anyone wants a memorable one:
Kinky (Kingdom)
Pants (Phylum)
Come (Class)
Off (Order)
For (Family)
Good (Genus)
Sex (Species)

I have a rather old fashioned biology teacher and her face looked scarred for life when I told her :colondollar:
Original post by Echo98
Well I don't know if anyone needs a mnemonic for the classification of species but if anyone wants a memorable one:
Kinky (Kingdom)
Pants (Phylum)
Come (Class)
Off (Order)
For (Family)
Good (Genus)
Sex (Species)

I have a rather old fashioned biology teacher and her face looked scarred for life when I told her :colondollar:

Hhaahhahahahahaha! I made one myself a long time ago but it isn't as good as yours:

King
Philip
Coerced
Oliver
For
Gay
Sex

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending