The Student Room Group

BP summer internship 2024 offers?

Hello,

I applied for the Trading and Shipping summer internship for BP and I was wondering if anyone already had their offers or had their interviews etc. Any information is appreciated.

Thank you.
Reply 1
Original post by merityy
Hello,

I applied for the Trading and Shipping summer internship for BP and I was wondering if anyone already had their offers or had their interviews etc. Any information is appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi, have you gotten any update?
Reply 2
Original post by minigod
Hi, have you gotten any update?

Hey, no I haven't. They send me an email in December saying that they will provide updates on my application in 2024. I am still waiting to hear back if I will get an in person interview.

Did you apply as well?
Reply 3
Original post by merityy
Hey, no I haven't. They send me an email in December saying that they will provide updates on my application in 2024. I am still waiting to hear back if I will get an in person interview.

Did you apply as well?

yes i applied to a different role though
Reply 4
Original post by minigod
yes i applied to a different role though

How far along the process are you? Did you do an interview and what role did you apply for?
Reply 5
Original post by merityy
How far along the process are you? Did you do an interview and what role did you apply for?

I did a technical interview but got rejected😔
Reply 6
Original post by minigod

Petroleum & reservoir engineering though.
Reply 7
Original post by minigod

Hey, how long did it take you to hear back from your technical interview? It’s been just under a month since I’ve had mine and I havent heard back. I’m pretty sure at the end of the interview they mentioned it would only take 1 or 2 weeks?
Reply 8
yeah they mentioned it. i had to email the recruiter and he called to inform me of the status quo. i think you should email your recruiter
Reply 9
Original post by merityy
Hello,

Thank you.

I applied for one in early Jan but still havent heard back

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending