The Student Room Group
Hey, I sent of my application form the other week. What course are you doing? Anyway, I phoned them up and was told that 1st years generally tend to by put in Founders or Kingswood, whatever preferences they state. I put down self-catering though so i'll have to see where I end up...
Reply 2
yeah i put self-catering down too. i hope to get runnymede or new halls! pq how was glastonbury?
I got the app form today and it says Reid isn't single sex, so i'll go for that. Reid seems to be the best option for 1st yrs, according to some current students...
Reply 4
So whats the best option? hehe everyones got a different opinion...I have no idea what to choose. If its term-time only surely thats a complete bitch shifting everything out and back in again eg at xmas any opinion on that?

Im sending it out tomorrow one says reid the other dont whats the best place for 1st years?
Reply 5
The cheapest En-Suite accomodation was Reid, and i am pretty sure it wasnt single sex (not the main factor in my decision of course) . I really hope i get it!!
I got the accommodation form last week and I think the places I want to live in are have mostly Postgraduates. I don't wanna be on my own with no first years!

Latest

Trending

Trending