The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
A VIth Form will have any excuse to lock you up, especially rebelious passport photos :rolleyes:
Reply 201
Aaaaaah you are wise my son, never underestimate the school's delicious hamburgers, or should I say, humanburgers *screeching PSYCHO music starts*
Reply 202
Surfing Hamster
This made me giggle like a little schoolgirl.. :biggrin:

Could this be onlywee's altar ego? :wink:

OH MY GOD!! lol. you cheeky bugger you! i've been away in london this weekend partying my socks off, and i come back to someone relating me to a twitching breast!!! comedy. my breasts are nicer than that anyway...:wink:
Reply 203
Can someone (mod) please remove it? I doubt it's appropriate. There are children around, not to mention parents!!! *realises she can never go to this thread again*
Reply 204
onlywee
OH MY GOD!! lol. you cheeky bugger you! i've been away in london this weekend partying my socks off, and i come back to someone relating me to a twitching breast!!! comedy. my breasts are nicer than that anyway...:wink:

Yes, that breast is a bit on the small side.
Reply 205
Adhsur
Can someone (mod) please remove it? I doubt it's appropriate. There are children around, not to mention parents!!! *realises she can never go to this thread again*

does stuff lke that make you uncomfortable Adhsur? it's just the human body...slightly tampered with perhaps, but still, just a breast, no biggy?
Reply 206
Lord Huntroyde
Yes, that breast is a bit on the small side.

Looks like a 34B to me...
Reply 207
onlywee
does stuff lke that make you uncomfortable Adhsur? it's just the human body...slightly tampered with perhaps, but still, just a breast, no biggy?

Nah!! It doesn't, I am a female myself silly. It's just my parents are often in this room. They'd get concerned. And I also wouldn't think its appropriate for youngsters on a learning site...lol
Reply 208
onlywee
Looks like a 34B to me...

What's your bra size then, for future reference :wink:
Reply 209
Lord Huntroyde
What's your bra size then, for future reference :wink:

32/34C. well my boyfriend enjooys them anyway :wink:, even though apaprently they're not my best feature...
Reply 210
onlywee
32/34C. well my boyfriend enjooys them anyway :wink:, even though apaprently they're not my best feature...

What is? your cheek bones?
Reply 211
Lord Huntroyde
What is? your cheek bones?

lol. i get the most compliments for my legs... (talking about body only, not facial features). i walked into the party on saturday and some guy licked my leg...interesting...wasn't even flirting with him!
Adhsur

Aww it can't be removed! It's not even a real breast :tongue: It's a man's hand if you look - it's just a clever photoshop job!

onlywee
OH MY GOD!! lol. you cheeky bugger you! i've been away in london this weekend partying my socks off, and i come back to someone relating me to a twitching breast!!! comedy. my breasts are nicer than that anyway... :wink:

hehe I did it in the nicest possible way, though :biggrin:
Reply 213
Surfing Hamster
Aww it can't be removed!

REMOVE IT!
Reply 214
Adhsur

I'm liberal enough not to remove it. Children are able to buy The Sun with a picture like that so I see no harm done. Besides its not covered in the forum guidelines either.
Adhsur
REMOVE IT!

Ohh how rude!! :wink:
Koloth
I'm liberal enough not to remove it. Children are able to buy The Sun with a picture like that so I see no harm done. Besides its not covered in the forum guidelines either.

Woohoooo!! We all love Koloth, oh yes we doooo-oooooooh *sings*
Reply 217
Surfing Hamster
Woohoooo!! We all love Koloth, oh yes we doooo-oooooooh *sings*

LOL but people who buy the sun see it with their own free will. I stand by what I believe in that no kiddy on a learning site should have to view stuff like that. :P Ah well no worries!!!
Adhsur
LOL but people who buy the sun see it with their own free will. I stand by what I believe in that no kiddy on a learning site should have to view stuff like that. :P Ah well no worries!!!

:rolleyes: Honestly Rushda.. lol

Close yer eyes darlin :wink:
Reply 219
Surfing Hamster
:rolleyes: Honestly Rushda.. lol

Close yer eyes darlin :wink:

Hehehe, any excuse for a kiss eh? :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending