Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I'm starting in September 2016 at Canterbury Christ Church studying Occupational Therapy- was thinking of starting a closed Facebook group for this course. Anyone else starting?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied for Canterbury House accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Adult Nursing Sept 5th 2016 start, cannot wait to get stuck in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccamew)
    I have a firm offer to study and CCCU and will be starting in September 2016. I had a gap year, but cannot wait to start in September! Is anyone else starting?
    I start Studying Physical Education and Sport & Exercise Science then! After have a two year gap! SO EXCITED.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadeefinn96)
    I'm doing forensics ? Kind of similar I guess ☺️
    You'll love it. Promise. Staff are really good: two used to be CSIs.

ReputationRep:
    Just confirmed my position for Psychology starting Sept '16, really looking forward to it!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, Pin Hill anyone?xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting in September too!! I had an accommodation offer for Parham. Has anyone else applied to live there? Any fellow Bioscience students starting in September??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccamew)
    Hey guys, Pin Hill anyone?xx
    I am, what flat are you?

ReputationRep:
    Guys, anyone St George's?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when induction is I think it on the 1st Semptember

ReputationRep:
    Hi congratulations on your results. We are busy working through all the accommodation offers now, which we started sending out yesterday. We are sending more out today and Monday.
    Please be assured if you applied for accommodation we will offer you a place. We will also send useful info to you for an induction. We look forward to seeing you in September.
    CCCU accommodation team
    Fri 19/8
    Attached Images

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.