The Student Room Group

OCR AS Chemistry A Practice Paper 2015

Hi. I was wondering if anyone knew where i could find the Practice papers. I have attempted the specimen papers on the OCR website but need to do the Breadth and Depth Practice Paper. I know that the last few questions on the Breadth was about Free Radical Substitution and Mass Spec. Thanks.
Original post by TSR2016
Hi. I was wondering if anyone knew where i could find the Practice papers. I have attempted the specimen papers on the OCR website but need to do the Breadth and Depth Practice Paper. I know that the last few questions on the Breadth was about Free Radical Substitution and Mass Spec. Thanks.

I'd like to know too :smile:
I would like them too! Useless and lazy chem teacher who won't get them for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
bump.
Unfortunately you can only grab a piece of the pudding from the Interchange website. This can only be accessed by teachers. I have done the past paper A and the mark scheme was incorrect on a few things so it felt like they didn't really put much time and effort into it.
You can't access the papers, only teachers can. You can however use the old papers, they're still useful in content revision. There aren't insanely massive changes so you can still do them. Plus they're in chunks that mean you can see how much you don't know in a particular module etc.
Reply 6
Has anyone managed to find the practice paper? I also need it for physics

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending