The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by robolliffe
yes

The grade boundaries for additional are quite low, don't you think? I hope I'm pleasantly surprised tomorrow
When I open my results tomorrow:

Does anyone know how many people nationwide got an A* with AQA maths linear?
Original post by cdaniels2011
Is Unit4 for Additional Science (AQA) the ISA?

Which one is the core science ISA?
Original post by Fatimabibi_

Strangely enough I can't find core science on the list..
Original post by DamnDaniel2
How did you guys find out 4079 people got an A? How many people got an A*? This is edexcel maths that I am talking about :smile:

Where does it say this?

Check page 18.

I think core science is what they refer to here.
:frown:
How did you guys find out 4079 people got an A? How many people got an A*? This is edexcel maths that I am talking about :smile:

This is for OCR Free Standing Mathematics Qualification - there is no A* with A being the highest attainable grade
Where does it say this?

The page before but i got it mixed up with a diff exam board

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MattB_
This is for OCR Free Standing Mathematics Qualification - there is no A* with A being the highest attainable grade

Oh ok! Thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hate how we all went from optimistic with a bit of nerves and then to pessimistic and having full doubts! I feel super bad for everyone who thinks they didn't do as well. These exam board GBs messed us up but all we have to do is move forward knowing this. We went through this journey together so we should make the last bit of it amazing! Thank you everyone who helped me through my GCSEs! Good luck all :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hate how we all went from optimistic with a bit of nerves and then to pessimistic and having full doubts! I feel super bad for everyone who thinks they didn't do as well. These exam board GBs messed us up but all we have to do is move forward knowing this. We went through this journey together so we should make the last bit of it amazing! Thank you everyone who helped me through my GCSEs! Good luck all :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck to you too! I know the feel

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by OwlOfFire
Does anyone know the grade boundaries for AQA further maths?

http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/over/stat_pdf/AQA-I-GCSE-GRADE-BDYS-JUNE-2016.PDF

further maths is on page 2 :smile:
Lol **** Edexcel and OCR. This is intense pain, agony and cruelty.
Have the OCR Biology B GBs changed?
absolutely disgusting grade boundaries:frown: esp OCR
Posted from TSR Mobile

The biology ones have, but the chemistry and physics boundaries have remained the same - the physics ones seem ridiculously high in comparison to previous years!
Original post by GCShElpme
Have the OCR Biology B GBs changed?

lmao why would they change?
Original post by strongcurrent
I just hope I did well! You will smash it!!

Thank you, it means a lot knowing we're all one big student room family! :smile:

Latest