The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lol, that is scarily different. :eek:

Not all people with high post counts are spammers though, that's not really fair to say.
Reply 2
tis_me_lord

Not all people with high post counts are spammers though, that's not really fair to say.

I know, piginapoke is not a spammer, and he has over 10000 posts.
wiwarin_mir
I know, piginapoke is not a spammer, and he has over 10000 posts.

Over 11000 in fact! :eek:
Reply 4
tis_me_lord

Indeed, so you'll be pleased to notice that nowhere in this thread have I said that all people with high post counts are spammers.
Reply 5
tis_me_lord
Over 11000 in fact! :eek:

what makes it scarier is the fact he signed up two weeks before me.
Reply 6
Sire
Oh how things have changed.
http://www.uk-learning.net/t8705.html
Take a gander people. The forum before chit chat spammers

One question....*sire*
Do you sound like Mr White or does he sound like you or do neither of you sound like eachother.....
There's an air of sarcasim in your talk!
Reply 7
What's scarier is that I signed up before everyone on this thread, and you all have MUCH higher post counts than me!
Reply 8
musicman
What's scarier is that I signed up before everyone on this thread, and you all have MUCH higher post counts than me!

What can we say, we are addicted to UKL. Well, we are, I am not sure about anyone else in this thread.
Reply 9
Just as I joined PHIL got to 1000 posts.
Reply 10
i remember those days... :rolleyes: ....i actually remember that thread quite vividly
what's quite funny is that elpaw said he had been demoted from member to junior member, which means the boundaries for each title were even less before that!
mockel
i remember those days... :rolleyes: ....i actually remember that thread quite vividly
what's quite funny is that elpaw said he had been demoted from member to junior member, which means the boundaries for each title were even less before that!

hmmmm, I wonder if the status boundaries are going to be changed again, what with members with very high post counts.
Reply 12
Is that sarcasm?
wiwarin_mir
hmmmm, I wonder if the status boundaries are going to be changed again, what with members with very high post counts.

Yeah i think there should be a change.
Reply 14
wiwarin_mir

Who knows, with the option of changing your description with the subscription... there doesn't seem to be much point in changing the status titles now.
Reply 15
zazy
One question....*sire*
Do you sound like Mr White or does he sound like you or do neither of you sound like eachother.....
There's an air of sarcasim in your talk!

No sarcasm what so ever. Just educating people in my own strange way.
Sire
Who knows, with the option of changing your description with the subscription... there doesn't seem to be much point in changing the status titles now.

Well, there will always be those who will not subscribe.

Just imagine how much d would get if every member subscribed for just one month.
Reply 17
Sire
No sarcasm what so ever. Just educating people in my own strange way.

I dont mean this thread i mean others....
Reply 18
wiwarin_mir
Well, there will always be those who will not subscribe.

Just imagine how much d would get if every member subscribed for just one month.

Yeah, I've been meaning to do it for a while now. But I may be moving again soon. Doesn't leave time to get the moneys worth.
Sire
Yeah, I've been meaning to do it for a while now. But I may be moving again soon. Doesn't leave time to get the moneys worth.

Well, I will remain a subscriber as long as I am on UKL, it is very useful.

Latest

Trending

Trending