The Student Room Group

Working class guy middle class girl

I like a girl in my uni she's a year younger she's avg look girl and with every thing else she perfect and I think I'm under avg look guy my friend keep saying that I'm avg look if im not slightly above. I'm overweight around 95 kg and 5'11(180) tall and I dress well. As the title said I'm working class guy and she's is a middle class girl so do I have a chance?
Reply 1
It's not a good start to call someone 'average looking'; what's average, anyway?

You're concentrating too much on appearance and apparent status, rather than whether your personalities are compatible, and that's the decider.
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
It's not a good start to call someone 'average looking'; what's average, anyway?

You're concentrating too much on appearance and apparent status, rather than whether your personalities are compatible, and that's the decider.

I said that she's average looking to let readers know I like her not for her look
Reply 3
Define 'working class' as opposed to 'middle class'. These are labels which keep some people down and some people up, regardless of their intellect, skills, or even qualifications. People either work or they don't work. People either get overpaid for what they actually do or they don't. The rest is smoke and mirrors. If she has a habit of making you feel inferior, implicitly or explicitly, then she's not good enough for you (or she doesn't love you). Great people in love make people they love feel great.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 4
Lolllll
Reply 5
Original post by noneedforone
I said that she's average looking to let readers know I like her not for her look

Then don't say it at all, because if you like her she's attractive!
Reply 6
Before entering a relationship I would recommend you look yourself in a mirror and genuinely ask yourself if you are ready
Reply 7
Original post by j.1.2
Before entering a relationship I would recommend you look yourself in a mirror and genuinely ask yourself if you are ready

I'm not rn but in few months I guess

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending