The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
amazingtrade
Think before making such general statements about places that people might live in.

North America
Africa
Iraq
Any where else in the middle east
Very nortern Europe
Russia

last time i looked, people lived there and you managed to represent 75% of the worlds land mass in 5 lines. so, er "Think before making such general statements about places that people might live in"
TheWolf
You would live in Syria?

never been there cant judge
but id live in jordan or lebanon or the UAE.
Reply 62
kriztinae
firstly its Cyprus, cypress is in the united states... then we'l discuss

i was just checking - cus sometimes people pretend to be from a place and stuff... anyway.. you passed, so lets continue. (well done by the way)
SamTheMan
Not sure my Algerian friend would get drunk though...

my saudi arabian friend does!
Reply 64
vienna95
North America
Africa
Iraq
Any where else in the middle east
Very nortern Europe
Russia

last time i looked, people lived there and you managed to represent 75% of the worlds land mass in 5 lines. so, er "Think before making such general statements about places that people might live in"

I wasn't suggesting any of them places were a warzone though, I was just saying I personaly wouldn't like to live there.
Reply 65
kriztinae

i wouldnt mind living in Qatar though - cool place :smile: At least some peeps understand English
endorf
i was just checking - cus sometimes people pretend to be from a place and stuff... anyway.. you passed, so lets continue. (well done by the way)

yes and i come accross like a kind of peson who likes to pretend im from a country!
continue...
kriztinae

Syria and Lebanon are quite anti-Western. Probably not as extreme as Iran or Iraq though.

The Syrian president went to Uni in the UK though.
Reply 68
TK
OP
ok give me 10 countries and they go in the poll. one country per member
Reply 69
Tinykates

North Korea :smile:

thanks for jumping in by the way, before this turns into another argument :rolleyes:
Reply 70
Tinykates

USA
TheWolf
i wouldnt mind living in Qatar though - cool place :smile: At least some peeps understand English

The United Arab Emirates have one of the highest standards of living in the world. You're probably better off there than a lot of places in the UK.
TheWolf

never been there
my boyfriend is going to live in oman tho
apparently theres quite a few british people there so he'l fit in fine
Reply 73
endorf
ive seen pictures... and that is enough. lets put it this way if my plane had to emergency divert to an arab country, i would not get off the plane.

LOL
Reply 74
kriztinae
yes and i come accross like a kind of peson who likes to pretend im from a country!
continue...

as i said... are you suggesting cider lemons were sold to me especially ?? and when i left, they stopped selling them >>?
Reply 75
TK
OP
amazingtrade
USA
pm them. il take the 1st 10 pms
Reply 76
SamTheMan
The United Arab Emirates have one of the highest standards of living in the world. You're probably better off there than a lot of places in the UK.

indeed
amazingtrade
USA

How can you say the USA? It's such a diverse country.
What is there to not like?
Reply 78
SamTheMan
lol, reminds me of some of my holidays...

me too, like tenerife
Reply 79
Tinykates

stick arab countries as one option, cus they are mostly scutty anyway

Latest

Trending

Trending