The Student Room Group

Current dream holiday destination?

Mine is currently Italy, due to the rich history, the UNESCO World heritage sites e.g. Coliseum, Pompeii, Leaning Tower of Pisa, the fanous Art/Artists and I would like to visit Naples because my favourite dishes were invented there - Lasagna and Spaghetti Bolognese, plus the volcanos. I think it's one of the most influential countries in ancient history and in the modern world.
(edited 8 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Morocco, can't wait to finally visit next year. Then I guess Ibiza will be next on the list.
Reply 2
Sometimes you dont realise a dream destination until you actually been there. I had no idea how gorgeous Costa rica was, and Panama. I read very little about them and I went on a cruise this year and wished I could have stayed for longer.
No such thing like a dream holiday. Some ideas for short trips and for destinations to travel, but no preference to one country.
Original post by Foxehh
Morocco, can't wait to finally visit next year. Then I guess Ibiza will be next on the list.

Thats one of the places id like to visit
My dream holiday destination is brazil (closely followed by argentina and chile).
Space
Original post by Guru Jason
Space

Become a millionaire and you can ride in a rocket as tourist into the space. Unless you have a good connections to Bezos or Musk.
Reply 8
Original post by Foxehh

Ah yes. I went to Morocco some time ago. Nice place, the trees, the sea, the markets and the juice 🍹
Reply 9
Original post by Ghostlady
Sometimes you dont realise a dream destination until you actually been there. I had no idea how gorgeous Costa rica was, and Panama. I read very little about them and I went on a cruise this year and wished I could have stayed for longer.

Original post by Emma:-)
My dream holiday destination is brazil (closely followed by argentina and chile).

Somewhere in South America would probably be second for me after Italy.
Reply 10
Original post by Guru Jason
Space

Oh my! I would hate that, it would be terrifying.
Original post by Amb/conf
Oh my! I would hate that, it would be terrifying.

I would dying. I have a fear for flying in the sky, but in the speace would finally kill me by anxiety. :afraid:
Reply 12
Original post by Amb/conf
Mine is currently Italy, due to the rich history, the UNESCO World heritage sites e.g. Coliseum, Pompeii, Leaning Tower of Pisa, the fanous Art/Artists and I would like to visit Naples because my favourite dishes were invented there - Lasagna and Spaghetti Bolognese, plus the volcanos. I think it's one of the most influential countries in ancient history and in the modern world.

Love this country, very rich in cultures. Just visited a year ago !!!
Original post by Orla9099
Love this country, very rich in cultures. Just visited a year ago !!!

A country with a very rich and meaningful history indeed. A good reason for myself to make a trip there
australia
Original post by Emma:-)

And what is about Uruguay? no one seems to care for that country. It was my favorite in my adolescence.
Some one take me to S. Korea.... I mean just look at all that delicious food
I want to study in Japan because of the culture and technology
Original post by NAFEES HAFEEZ
I want to study in Japan because of the culture and technology

Fine and Dandy, but the question is about your current favorite holiday trip. But I guess it makes no difference.
I'd really like to go holidaying to the U.S. and visit Los Angeles and see the places and sets where they filmed all the movies and TV shows I like. I'd also really like to go to New York and have a cup of coffee at Tom's Restaurant. Kudos to you if you know the importance of Tom's.

Quick Reply

Latest