The Student Room Group

Kallisto's Sunday Question: Countries

This poll is closed

Which country shall be in the next poll for a voting?

Italy 13%
France 3%
Japan 9%
Australia 19%
Greece 13%
Spain 6%
Thailand 13%
India 3%
New Zealand 16%
Norway 6%
Other (suggestion in the comment)0%
Total votes: 32
First Sunday in the new year and I am on fire with the next poll!

I have already made polls with countries in and I wonder which are the most popular ones in order to let them involve in a voting. It is up to you which I choose as next.

My quesitons:

Which country do you like the most and why?
Have you ever been to your favorite country?
Have you ever thought about to live in an other country?
Of the countries listed, Italy and India.
Fascinating food culture, great wildlife and some very beautiful buildings.

Have you ever been to your favorite country?
I've been to Italy.

Have you ever thought about to live in an other country?
No, I've never thought about permanently relocating outside of UK territories.
Original post by londonmyst
Of the countries listed, Italy and India.
Fascinating food culture, great wildlife and some very beautiful buildings.

(...)

Don't forget Italy's ancient legacy: the capital was one of the first cultivated civilizations on European continent after the ancient Greeks. The impact of that realm is still be felt.
Reply 4
Which country do you like the most and why? I really like Italy and Portugal. I like Wales as well, ha. I have been going to Portugal n and off for 25 years and indeed I used to live there, so lots of good memories and a lot of friends. Italy I like for the churches, really. I have a bunch of Milanese mates who I don't see often enough so I'm trying to fix that too. Wales is gorgeous. Hard to beat it for natural beauty, I think.

Have you ever been to your favorite country? Yes.

Have you ever thought about to live in an other country? I have done it.
Original post by gjd800
Which country do you like the most and why? I really like Italy and Portugal. I like Wales as well, ha. I have been going to Portugal n and off for 25 years and indeed I used to live there, so lots of good memories and a lot of friends. Italy I like for the churches, really. I have a bunch of Milanese mates who I don't see often enough so I'm trying to fix that too. Wales is gorgeous. Hard to beat it for natural beauty, I think.

Have you ever been to your favorite country? Yes.

Have you ever thought about to live in an other country? I have done it.

Yeah, I remember that you are Italophile. Weren't you even in Firenze? was it not your favorite city in Italy?
Reply 6
Original post by Kallisto
Yeah, I remember that you are Italophile. Weren't you even in Firenze? was it not your favorite city in Italy?

I did indeed visit (and adored the place)! I also went to Milan and up to Como, but that was to see my friends' band :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending