The Student Room Group

Any non-EU international PGCE student here?

Just trying to sort out my PGCE Secondary Maths course for this September (2016).
As I have been reading about teaching, contacting places and explaining to some places that I can't come in for a face to face interview because I am on the other side of the globe, I can't help but wonder if anyone else here has ever found themselves in my shoes?
I have yet to meet an international student who is doing or has done a PGCE course and ask them where?

Would love to hear tips and advice from people, home student or international, who have done their PGCE or have got accepted into a course.
Lots of people can't travel to their interviews and get interviewed by skype so don't worry about it. Treat it as you would a normal interview.
Hi I am in the same boat, I would love to hear from another International student.
Original post by Ramzipamzi
Just trying to sort out my PGCE Secondary Maths course for this September (2016).
As I have been reading about teaching, contacting places and explaining to some places that I can't come in for a face to face interview because I am on the other side of the globe, I can't help but wonder if anyone else here has ever found themselves in my shoes?
I have yet to meet an international student who is doing or has done a PGCE course and ask them where?

Would love to hear tips and advice from people, home student or international, who have done their PGCE or have got accepted into a course.
Reply 3
Yes, I am in the same boat as well.
Have you already sent your papers to NARIC?
Can I ask you what exactly have you sent and they had recognised you? If you miss some paper will they contact you and you can add in the same procedure or will you have to pay the fee another time?
I studied in Italy so I do not have any GCSE or A-levels but I have an undergraduate degree in Maths...
HI Luisa

I don't have a GCSE or A levels. I sent the school certificates and the undergraduate degree certificate which I completed in India, which were recognised by the NARIC to be equivalent to GCSE , all except English. It would be best to ask any prospective trainer to suggest, They do help.
Reply 5
Original post by mariatrivota
HI Luisa

I don't have a GCSE or A levels. I sent the school certificates and the undergraduate degree certificate which I completed in India, which were recognised by the NARIC to be equivalent to GCSE , all except English. It would be best to ask any prospective trainer to suggest, They do help.

Hey. I am also planning to do the same. How are you getting on? Did you have any luck with scholarships or bursaries. Which uni did you apply to?
Hi there,

Apart from this if you need essay writing service you can visit papermatic.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending