The Student Room Group

ucas loan application

* 01 Private finance - Entire cost of tuition fees is to be paid by private finance.
* 02 UK, ChI, loM or EU student finance services - Applying for student support assessment by local authority, Student Finance England, Student Finance Wales, Student Awards Agency for Scotland, Student Finance NI (Northern Ireland), Northern Ireland Education and Library Board, SLC EU Team, Channel Island or Isle of Man agency.
* 04 Research councils - Contribution from a research council.
* 05 DHSS/Regional Health - Contribution from the Department of Health and Social Security or from a Regional Health Authority.
* 06 UK Govt international award - International student award from the UK Government or the British Council.
* 07 Training agency - Contribution from a training agency.
* 08 Other UK Govt award - Contribution from another Government source.
* 09 International agency - Contribution from an international agency, government, university or industry.
* 10 UK Industry/commerce - Contribution from UK industry or commerce.
* 90 Other source - Other source of finance.
* 99 Not known - Not known.

these are the options in the ucas and i'm a non eu student, not a uk citizen but i would want some support, which option should i choose?
Original post by ggqsf
* 01 Private finance - Entire cost of tuition fees is to be paid by private finance.
* 02 UK, ChI, loM or EU student finance services - Applying for student support assessment by local authority, Student Finance England, Student Finance Wales, Student Awards Agency for Scotland, Student Finance NI (Northern Ireland), Northern Ireland Education and Library Board, SLC EU Team, Channel Island or Isle of Man agency.
* 04 Research councils - Contribution from a research council.
* 05 DHSS/Regional Health - Contribution from the Department of Health and Social Security or from a Regional Health Authority.
* 06 UK Govt international award - International student award from the UK Government or the British Council.
* 07 Training agency - Contribution from a training agency.
* 08 Other UK Govt award - Contribution from another Government source.
* 09 International agency - Contribution from an international agency, government, university or industry.
* 10 UK Industry/commerce - Contribution from UK industry or commerce.
* 90 Other source - Other source of finance.
* 99 Not known - Not known.

these are the options in the ucas and i'm a non eu student, not a uk citizen but i would want some support, which option should i choose?

When you say that you want some support, where are you planning on that coming from?
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
When you say that you want some support, where are you planning on that coming from?

I will need some support in the form of a student loan or a scholarship idk if I'm eligible for the loan and where I should apply for a scholarship
Original post by ggqsf
I will need some support in the form of a student loan or a scholarship idk if I'm eligible for the loan and where I should apply for a scholarship

In that case I would put '99 Not known' for now. It's just indicative at this stage.

With regards to funding sources, the unis that you apply to should have funding webpages with info about internal and external scholarships. I will warn you that in the UK they are limited and competitive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending