The Student Room Group
In my opinion, white ink tattoos are popular because people are too afraid to have a coloured tat, so they opt for the pussy version of having white ink, like it makes a difference.

If you like the effect of a white ink tat, then go for it, but if you're just nervous about having a permanent tattoo, then definitely don't.
Reply 2
They tend to go quite yellow-ish.

Have a look on bmezine.com for pictures.
Reply 3
Ilora-Danon
In my opinion, white ink tattoos are popular because people are too afraid to have a coloured tat, so they opt for the pussy version of having white ink, like it makes a difference.

ha! yes, i've had people accuse me of that. but i've always wanted a tattoo that was very simple- clean, bold lines with no color. if i didn't get it in white ink, i'd get the same thing in black. i've heard that white ink tats show up/look better the paler you are. in my case that would be a good thing (very pale)- but i don't know if that's true.
Reply 4
I knew this woman who really wanted a tattoo but thought it would ruin her job chances so she has a white one and when we went clubbing it looked so good under the UV lights. I would say go for it
Reply 5
My GCSE music teacher had a series of odd markings tattooed on his arm in white ink. It looked awesome, though he said it'd fade in a year or two. I say get it done.
Reply 6
By the way, lots of questions & answers here.
I didn't think you could get white tattoos! You live and learn.
Reply 8
Ive got one, and it was a pain in the backside to find a tattoo artist that does them. Basically they can go gross and yellow if they're in the sun too much ,and they only show up on really really pale people.
Personally i love mine, but it does look more like a burn than a tattoo..

Latest