The Student Room Group

Re: Predicted grade boundaries- 2016

Original post by Vyres
OCR (Computing) - Grade boundaries will definitely be high, the exam was far too easy compared to 2015.
OCR (Maths) - Grade boundaries will be low, both the higher tier and foundation tier papers were pretty damn hard.
AQA (Business Studies) - Grade boundaries would be somewhere inbetween, the paper was fairly smooth, apart from a handful of tricky questions).
Edexcel (IT) - Grade boundaries would be low, the questions were definitely tricky and a lot of people did struggle.
Edexcel (History) - No idea... A lot of mixed opinions about this paper, I'd assume that the boundaries would be somewhere inbetween high and low.
CIE IGCSE (English Language) - Grade boundaries will be decently mid-high, the paper was pretty smooth.
Edexcel (Additional Science) - Grade boundaries will DEFINITELY be low, like are you kidding, those papers were pretty damn hard.
AQA (English Literature) - Grade boundaries will be high, the questions were pretty damn good.

Hi it's uk coder again it wouldn't let me reply to you so i made a new account also. You can contact me on here to get the details.
Reply 1
Original post by 1875632
Hi it's uk coder again it wouldn't let me reply to you so i made a new account also. You can contact me on here to get the details.

Private message me your Skype.
Reply 2
Original post by Vyres
Private message me your Skype.

I'm sorry but I don't know how to if you can pm yours I will message you immediately thx

Quick Reply

Latest