The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Enrolement Process - problem with Main Source of Tuition Fees postgraduate courses

Hi there I am a new postgraduate student and I am trying complete SOLAR online and I have a problem with Main Source of Tuition Fees. I am waiting for response from Student Finance, so I tryed to choose Option: Paid in full by Student Finance (English/Welsh?EU Students) and putted button and popped out this: You are a postgraduate student and therefore cannot be SLC funded; please select the correct option from Major Source of Tuition Fees.
What should I do? Can you help me?
Original post by Plumbum83
Hi there I am a new postgraduate student and I am trying complete SOLAR online and I have a problem with Main Source of Tuition Fees. I am waiting for response from Student Finance, so I tryed to choose Option: Paid in full by Student Finance (English/Welsh?EU Students) and putted button and popped out this: You are a postgraduate student and therefore cannot be SLC funded; please select the correct option from Major Source of Tuition Fees.
What should I do? Can you help me?

Hi there, I had the same issue during the enrollment process and the university staff told me to put there something that sounded like a "self-funded" option. That is because SFE transfers the money to you and eventually you, yourself will actually pay the money into their account.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest