The Student Room Group

Finance for MSc Psychology (Conversion)

Hi
I hold a BA (Hons) in an unrelated subject and would love to study the above. Could anyone help with whether I could receive a loan for tuition fees please? It would be part time as I work full time.
Thanks
Hi Beckylala,

The funding we offer for a Masters in Psychology is the Postgraduate Loan. Providing you do not already hold a Masters-level qualification and have not received postgraduate funding from us in the past you should be eligible for funding from us providing you meet our other eligibility criteria such as residency,.

This loan will not cover your tuition fees in the same way as postgraduate funding but is a contribution that is paid directly to the student. For the 23/24 academic year it is up to a maximum of £12,167. This will be paid directly to you in three instalments per academic year and from that point it is your responsibility to arrange to pay your tuition fees and living costs.

You can apply for this loan through your online account. New applications are currently taking 6-8 weeks to process.

Thanks,
Calum
Reply 2
Original post by Calum SLC
Hi Beckylala,

The funding we offer for a Masters in Psychology is the Postgraduate Loan. Providing you do not already hold a Masters-level qualification and have not received postgraduate funding from us in the past you should be eligible for funding from us providing you meet our other eligibility criteria such as residency,.

This loan will not cover your tuition fees in the same way as postgraduate funding but is a contribution that is paid directly to the student. For the 23/24 academic year it is up to a maximum of £12,167. This will be paid directly to you in three instalments per academic year and from that point it is your responsibility to arrange to pay your tuition fees and living costs.

You can apply for this loan through your online account. New applications are currently taking 6-8 weeks to process.

Thanks,
Calum

Brilliant, thanks Calum.
Original post by Beckylala
Brilliant, thanks Calum.

No problem. If you have any other questions let us know.

Thanks, Leah.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending