The Student Room Group

NHS learning support fund

Hello, i tried asking this question last year however I still didint solve my problem.
I am trying to claim the NHS LSF for my ODP degree course however I did not apply for tuition fee/maintenance loans for personal reasons. When applying for the fund through the online website my application was incomplete as they emailed me saying ''confirm, in writing, the reason(s) you are not claiming a student loan and how the cost of your tuition fees will be met''. And to also upload any supporting evidence to my account. This was very confusing as they did not state where I should be replying and where to upload any evidence (or what the evidence could be). The NHS LSF website only shows the option to upload evidence of my passport which I had already done at the start of my application, as for the writing part, I tried doing it in email along with some proof of me already being enrolled on the course as I had already paid 50% of my tution fees and started a tution plan. But still, no one got back to me and my application was ultimately never complete. I am trying to apply again this year but the same problems occured, does anyone else know how to deal with this? I read here some people did manage to claim the funds even without student finance, but its proved to be quite difficult to me. Any help?
Original post by 23jooi
Hello, i tried asking this question last year however I still didint solve my problem.
I am trying to claim the NHS LSF for my ODP degree course however I did not apply for tuition fee/maintenance loans for personal reasons. When applying for the fund through the online website my application was incomplete as they emailed me saying ''confirm, in writing, the reason(s) you are not claiming a student loan and how the cost of your tuition fees will be met''. And to also upload any supporting evidence to my account. This was very confusing as they did not state where I should be replying and where to upload any evidence (or what the evidence could be). The NHS LSF website only shows the option to upload evidence of my passport which I had already done at the start of my application, as for the writing part, I tried doing it in email along with some proof of me already being enrolled on the course as I had already paid 50% of my tution fees and started a tution plan. But still, no one got back to me and my application was ultimately never complete. I am trying to apply again this year but the same problems occured, does anyone else know how to deal with this? I read here some people did manage to claim the funds even without student finance, but its proved to be quite difficult to me. Any help?

The contact details are on the following webpage:

https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/nhs-learning-support-fund-lsf/contact-us

Try phoning or complete the online form with your query:

https://faq.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/contact-us/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending