The Student Room Group

How to get a's so i can get an iphone??!?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Napp
assemble a gang break into the school and steal the test answers
otherwise
assemble the gang and take the teacher hostage untill he agrees to change your grades.

Or a more common way is to work hard.

I remember in my gcse mocks exams one of the teacher had just left all the exam papers on the table. I was SO tempted to look, but obviously I didn't (I would feel way too guilty!):smile:
Reply 21
Original post by sunshine774
I remember in my gcse mocks exams one of the teacher had just left all the exam papers on the table. I was SO tempted to look, but obviously I didn't (I would feel way too guilty!):smile:

Not to mention it would require a genius to figure out what had happened and then roger you for cheating :tongue:
I REALLY hate it when people obviously have amazing grades, and then they're like 'are my grades good enough?' Seriously?:colonhash:

ikr
there was a guy once on tsr who was like 'pls help i dunno what uni i should choose: oxford or lse'
=)))what a show off lol
Lol this made me laugh so much!:tongue:

Spoiler

I'm a fake asian

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rhaenys10
ikr
there was a guy once on tsr who was like 'pls help i dunno what uni i should choose: oxford or lse'
=)))what a show off lol

Yeah! I mean people should obviously be proud of their grades, but there is a difference between being proud and then just being cocky and showing off!
Original post by Napp
Not to mention it would require a genius to figure out what had happened and then roger you for cheating :tongue:

Yeah exactly!:tongue:
Original post by junayd1998
yeah clearly. lmao.

u wasnt supposed 2 agree.

Quick Reply

Latest