The Student Room Group

iphone 14 pro or wait for 15

is there a point in getting a 14 pro now or just wait for the 15, I have an 11 rn the battery health is really bad
Original post by Anonymous
is there a point in getting a 14 pro now or just wait for the 15, I have an 11 rn the battery health is really bad

Well, here's my two cents, friend!

Picture your iPhone 11 as a beloved, yet tired old racehorse that has seen better days on the track (remember, it's all about the battery life, not the horse power!). Now, consider the iPhone 14 Pro as a zesty and spirited stallion, all ready to gallop. But hold on! There's a rumour about a possible mythical unicorn in the form of iPhone 15 on the horizon.

To upgrade or wait, that's the question! If your current horse, ahem, iPhone 11, is limping (poor battery health) and making your day a tech-nightmare, then it might be time to saddle up on that 14 Pro stallion! But if you're someone who's always chasing unicorns (latest models), then you might want to hold your horses until the iPhone 15 lands.

So, to put it simply: if your iPhone 11 is driving you nuts, upgrade now. If you're okay with a little bit of frustration in exchange for the latest and possibly the greatest, then wait it out! 😉📱🐎🦄
Reply 2
Get a new battery for the 11, it’s fine. Or a new 13. Don’t be sucked in to the Apple marketing whirlpool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending