What if I needed the instructions? :p:

What instructions?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
sarbruis
What instructions?

Explaining that I need to check that my modules need to not clash etc that was on Aula's link.
Reply 122
I'm glad we have that sorted. Don't even get me started on Geography, Psychology or Psychics though. Cuh. xxx
Reply 123
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Explaining that I need to check that my modules need to not clash etc that was on Aula's link.

Oh, right. And Aula's links to my link. Darn. I've joined generic_hybrid's Lamer and Slower Club.
Reblet
I'm glad we have that sorted. Don't even get me started on Geography, Psychology or Psychics though. Cuh. xxx

I think Media Studies should be done next...
Reply 125
:biggrin: I was expecting it'd me joining the slower club.
Reply 126
Hopping Mad Kangaroo

Media studies is just a chav.
Aula

Have you seen the TSR Mickey Mousers society that someone has set up?
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=442621
:rofl:
Reply 128
Aula

:rofl:
Reply 129
Hopping Mad Kangaroo

Clearly from one of those fancy Blair Acadaemies. Lucky young thing. Over-hyped and under-performing despite having all the best facilities. English is the Queen on the hardship stakes. xxx
Reblet
Clearly from one of those fancy Blair Acadaemies. Lucky young thing. Over-hyped and under-performing despite having all the best facilities. English is the Queen on the hardship stakes. xxx

Your too nice about it...
Reply 131
Don't want to upset the friends of Media Studies. Sociology is a right bitch when she's angry. Haha. xxx
You mess with Media Studies, you mess with Film Studies, and he's well 'ard.
generic hybrid
You mess with Media Studies, you mess with Film Studies, and he's well 'ard.

They had a good go at me a week or so back. Did you hear about that taxpayers allowance report?
Reply 134
Haha. Film Studies is a dangerous beast. He's from the wrong side of town and has a serious history. He wouldn't think twice about knocking all your teeth out then dancing on your head. :frown:
Reblet
Haha. Film Studies is a dangerous beast. He's from the wrong side of town and has a serious history. He wouldn't think twice about knocking all your teeth out then dancing on your head. :frown:

How about Outdoor Adventure with Philosophy (named as the ultimate non-course)
Reply 136
Surf Studies might feel left out. xxx
Reblet
Surf Studies might feel left out. xxx

Good point...
Sorry to engage in some thread necromancy, but I didn't see the point in making a new thread to discuss this topic: Is anyone else finding Robinson Crusoe brilliant?

"My figure indeed was very fierce; I had my formidable Goat-Skin Coat on, with the great Cap I have mention'd, a naked Sword by my Side, two Pistols in my Belt, and a Gun upon each Shoulder."

How I wish I had a formidable Goat-Skin Coat. Furthermore he keeps going off on tangents about how his cats reproduced into a massive horde of cats who pillaged his house and he was obliged to shoot them before they devoured him. Good stuff.

Latest