The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Do I have a chance to study at Durham University

My name is Augustina Acquah, and I am from Ghana. I am a potential Msc Criminology and Criminal Justice student at Durham University. I was given a conditional offer that stated that I should write an exam to prove my English language skills. I took a password English language skills test, but the outcome of the results didn't meet Durham University's requirements. Their requirements stated that I should get an overall score of 7.0
I got an overall score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5.*

Please, I would like to know if I have a chance to be considered at Durham University.
Original post by Augustina Acquah
My name is Augustina Acquah, and I am from Ghana. I am a potential Msc Criminology and Criminal Justice student at Durham University. I was given a conditional offer that stated that I should write an exam to prove my English language skills. I took a password English language skills test, but the outcome of the results didn't meet Durham University's requirements. Their requirements stated that I should get an overall score of 7.0
I got an overall score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5.*
Please, I would like to know if I have a chance to be considered at Durham University.
Hi there

It's best to contact the Durham admissions team regarding this query. You can either ring them or fill up the Ask Us form here- https://www.durham.ac.uk/study/ask-us/

-Himieka
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by Durham Students
Hi there
It's best to contact the Durham admissions team regarding this query. You can either ring them or fill up the Ask Us form here- https://www.durham.ac.uk/study/ask-us/
-Himieka
I have sent them enquiry but I have not received any response. They asked me to upload the results documents to my portal. Even though I have seen some slight changes at my portal. At first, the English language evidence was part of my action required but it's not there any more. But my offer condition still stands. At the offer condition tab, they have stated that I have not met the condition. I'm confused.

But I will ring them God willing Monday but if there is any other thing I need to do, you let me know.

Quick Reply

Latest