The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Accommodation / Room at Callice Court, Coventry

My son has just left Coventry Uni. and we have a room at Callice Court available. It's a Classic Ensuite room. Kitchen facilities are shared with 5 other rooms but you have your own bathroom. Really easy walk to the main campus. (about 2 minutes!). Central location. If anyone is interested please message me.
Original post by sshend
My son has just left Coventry Uni. and we have a room at Callice Court available. It's a Classic Ensuite room. Kitchen facilities are shared with 5 other rooms but you have your own bathroom. Really easy walk to the main campus. (about 2 minutes!). Central location. If anyone is interested please message me.

Hey sshend, I was wondering how much the room costs for the year and also i am interested in the room. Thanks.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Potato1359
Hey sshend, I was wondering how much the room costs for the year and also i am interested in the room. Thanks.

Hi, the room is £5973.43 per year but we've already paid some of that as the contract started on 22nd September. It works out at £138 per week and runs 'til 21st July 2017. Let me know if you want any further info. :smile:
I'm interested in the room..is it still available?
Hi if anyone is still looking for en-suite rooms i have some available for students in Westminster road, CV1 3GA. message me on 07968100191 and i can discuss further.
Thanks
Randalls
Reply 5
Original post by purnimnath
I'm interested in the room..is it still available?

Hi purnimnath, yes, we're trying to arrange a new tenant. We're not in the Coventry area so the booking is being handled by FutureLets (they deal with the accommodation side of Coventry University). You can reach them on: 02476158158. The apartment is a "Classic En-Suite" room in Block B at Callice Court. If you have any problems please come back to me.
Reply 6
Hey is this room still available and is it inclusive of all bills, also is there a student car park for callice court and is it included?
Reply 7
Hi, sorry, room no longer available
Reply 8
Original post by jimjam101
Hey is this room still available and is it inclusive of all bills, also is there a student car park for callice court and is it included?

Hi, sorry, it's no longer available.

Quick Reply

Latest