Accommodation / Room at Callice Court, Coventry

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    My son has just left Coventry Uni. and we have a room at Callice Court available. It's a Classic Ensuite room. Kitchen facilities are shared with 5 other rooms but you have your own bathroom. Really easy walk to the main campus. (about 2 minutes!). Central location. If anyone is interested please message me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sshend)
    My son has just left Coventry Uni. and we have a room at Callice Court available. It's a Classic Ensuite room. Kitchen facilities are shared with 5 other rooms but you have your own bathroom. Really easy walk to the main campus. (about 2 minutes!). Central location. If anyone is interested please message me.
    Hey sshend, I was wondering how much the room costs for the year and also i am interested in the room. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potato1359)
    Hey sshend, I was wondering how much the room costs for the year and also i am interested in the room. Thanks.
    Hi, the room is £5973.43 per year but we've already paid some of that as the contract started on 22nd September. It works out at £138 per week and runs 'til 21st July 2017. Let me know if you want any further info.

ReputationRep:
    I'm interested in the room..is it still available?

ReputationRep:
    Hi if anyone is still looking for en-suite rooms i have some available for students in Westminster road, CV1 3GA. message me on 07968100191 and i can discuss further.
    Thanks
    Randalls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purnimnath)
    I'm interested in the room..is it still available?
    Hi purnimnath, yes, we're trying to arrange a new tenant. We're not in the Coventry area so the booking is being handled by FutureLets (they deal with the accommodation side of Coventry University). You can reach them on: 02476158158. The apartment is a "Classic En-Suite" room in Block B at Callice Court. If you have any problems please come back to me.

ReputationRep:
    Hey is this room still available and is it inclusive of all bills, also is there a student car park for callice court and is it included?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, sorry, room no longer available

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimjam101)
    Hey is this room still available and is it inclusive of all bills, also is there a student car park for callice court and is it included?
    Hi, sorry, it's no longer available.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 12, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.