The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Accommodation Coventry (for Warwick students too) 2023/2024

Hello! I'm Leila and I'm looking to see if anyone would like to takeover a room ensuite, shared kitchen, in Albany Student Village in Coventry as I'll be going to another university. There is a gym, game room and movie theatre.

Roughly £165 per a week as its £660 a month.
It's a 17 min walk to the Coventry Station, 25 min walk to the Coventry University, and 39 min to Warwick. There are of course public transport as well.

Albany Student Village, Albany Road, Earlsdon,
Coventry, CV5 6JR

Please message me ASAP for further details! And please send this to friends or family interested!
Original post by Leimons
Hello! I'm Leila and I'm looking to see if anyone would like to takeover a room ensuite, shared kitchen, in Albany Student Village in Coventry as I'll be going to another university. There is a gym, game room and movie theatre.

Roughly £165 per a week as its £660 a month.
It's a 17 min walk to the Coventry Station, 25 min walk to the Coventry University, and 39 min to Warwick. There are of course public transport as well.

Albany Student Village, Albany Road, Earlsdon,
Coventry, CV5 6JR

Please message me ASAP for further details! And please send this to friends or family interested!

Hello @Leimons

I hope you’re well! You may also find it beneficial to post this in the accommodation forum which can be found here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=289

Kind regards
Jade :smile:
Cov Uni Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Same problem here... Any luck??

Quick Reply

Latest