The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

dinkymints
I feel like a gooseberry :frown:

A gooseberry? Why?
Reply 221
your not the only one here... i think no-ones talking though cause they're a bit stunned by whats being said... :s-smilie:
Reply 222
DazYa777
you are my dream come true

oh my gosh that is sooooo CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " the little fishes " ROFL that is just aweable * hugs you soooo tight * " little birdies " LOOL awwww yes and it'll be in the country, in a lovely location, a BIG 5 bedroom house, we'll be living happily together! :biggrin:

*hugs you back not wanting to let go...* ur so amazing... :smile: ... and remember... we'll plant that nice rosebush we talk about? -the one that will act as a symbol of our love: me and you... :smile: our ever growing love that oozes so much beauty in the world around us... and also remeber that rose you first handed to me? That was the sweetest thing ever... i remember turning such a pinky red colour almost like the rose itself cos it was such a lovely surprise! :tongue:

love you... :smile:
mc_watson87
A gooseberry? Why?

have you never heard that term before?

But then, you're a habsboy... :tongue:
*skye*
*hugs you back not wanting to let go...* ur so amazing... :smile: ... and remember... we'll plant that nice rosebush we talk about? -the one that will act as a symbol of our love: me and you... :smile: our ever growing love that oozes so much beauty in the world around us... and also remeber that rose you first handed to me? That was the sweetest thing ever... i remember turning such a pinky red colour almost like the rose itself cos it was such a lovely surprise! :tongue:

love you... :smile:

* doesn't let go of you and keeps hugging you close * you're so amazing also! :smile: yes we'll plant the rosebush, and i'll keep the stone you made for me! ( sooooooo cuteified ) :smile: I'm glad you find it all sweet sweetie :smile: there is nothing stopping us now my love, nothing in our path!

i'm in mad love with you skye * heart for you *
Reply 225
DazYa777
* doesn't let go of you and keeps hugging you close * you're so amazing also! :smile: yes we'll plant the rosebush, and i'll keep the stone you made for me! ( sooooooo cuteified ) :smile: I'm glad you find it all sweet sweetie :smile: there is nothing stopping us now my love, nothing in our path!

i'm in mad love with you skye * heart for you *

I'm glad you like the rock... i was soooo nervous about what you would think about it... but it was just a little something to show how much i care for you... :smile:

:smile::smile::smile: u make me so happy, just looking at you when you're with me leaves me captivated beyond words... :smile: You will always hold a very special place in my heart cos ur my angel... It's you and me against the world, my darling... always.

I'm playing our song now... "Truly Madly Deeply"... bcos i sure do love you... truly... madly... deeply... always... :smile:

Forever yours...
dinkymints
have you never heard that term before?

But then, you're a habsboy... :tongue:

Hey hey, whats that got to do with anything!? :tongue:

I know of the fruit a gooseberry. :cool:
mc_watson87
Hey hey, whats that got to do with anything! :tongue:

I know of the fruit a gooseberry. :cool:

A gooseberry is like a third person... like if you go out and it's just you and a couple, then you are the gooseberry while they are PDA-ing and everything, really awkward :redface:

*edit* Which girls do you know in my year?
lol, thewolf has 16 votes and we can't even see his face!
dinkymints
A gooseberry is like a third person... like if you go out and it's just you and a couple, then you are the gooseberry while they are PDA-ing and everything, really awkward :redface:

*edit* Which girls do you know in my year?

Ah

I like gooseberries. They are really tasty and sweet! :wink:
*skye*
I'm glad you like the rock... i was soooo nervous about what you would think about it... but it was just a little something to show how much i care for you... :smile:

:smile::smile::smile: u make me so happy, just looking at you when you're with me leaves me captivated beyond words... :smile: You will always hold a very special place in my heart cos ur my angel... It's you and me against the world, my darling... always.

I'm playing our song now... "Truly Madly Deeply"... bcos i sure do love you... truly... madly... deeply... always... :smile:

Forever yours...

i'll treasure the rock and keep it kept away in a safe place.........

you too make me happy, just being with you, talking to you, you being there for me, going out places with you, helping each other out, being a team :smile: I love you my diamond...... there will always be a place in my heart for you

*heart to you*
mc_watson87
Ah

I like gooseberries. They are really tasty and sweet! :wink:

Didn't answer the question! :tongue:
DazYa777
i'll treasure the rock and keep it kept away in a safe place.........

you too make me happy, just being with you, talking to you, you being there for me, going out places with you, helping each other out, being a team :smile: I love you my diamond...... there will always be a place in my heart for you

*heart to you*

Do you two know each other? Otherwise it's kind of tragic. Well, it's more tragic anyway.
Pzyko
Do you two know each other? Otherwise it's kind of tragic. Well, it's more tragic anyway.

oh snuggle-bunny.....
I had a picture of myself as a few-weeks-old baby on here once. Infinity said it was cute, which really made my day.
sublime_envy
oh snuggle-bunny.....

:rolleyes:
Pzyko

yeah, we used to go to the same sixth form, she's the one that got me onto UKL :tongue:
dinkymints
Didn't answer the question! :tongue:

Hm, I probably know a few. Err...you? :tongue:

Lol, i know more from my year! :cool:
jediknight007
I had a picture of myself as a few-weeks-old baby on here once. Infinity said it was cute, which really made my day.

Isn't infinity a guy? Well I bet it made your day
mc_watson87
Hm, I probably know a few. Err...you? :tongue:

Lol, i know more from my year! :cool:

Lol, I would say I know all the girls in my year :rolleyes: :tongue:

Who do you know in your year then?! And in mine, since you say you probably know a few!

Latest

Trending

Trending