The Student Room Group

am i being groomed ?

hi im a 14 a freshman i was born earlier in the year so u can assume i been 14 for a while anyways thru the first week of school i saw the cutest guy ever so i decided why not ask for his social. he gave it to me and then he texted me what grade i was in and all i said was that it was legal because he's really cute so i didn't want him to give up on me ??.. anyways he said ok and later on i find out he's a senior btw he thinks i'm 15 and a sophomore, he's 17 we both have our birthdays the same month so it's not like he's abt to turn 18 anyways he's the sweetest guy i've ever met in my life and i genuinely like him a lot he already confessed that he really liked me but i've told my cousin and she believes he's just saying bs because he nows im younger and easier to manipulate and so does my friends and brother. he doesn't talk or bring up any "adult" stuff and he also doesn't do anything weird we've only ever hugged and hold hands at school but that's all. he rarely even flirts with me i guess that's why i believe he isn't grooming me but i feel he really does care about me and being genuine.
3 school grades between you. 14 and 17? It’s wrong. Regardless of the guys intentions, stop talking to him as he’s too old for you.
if you ask the question you then some part of you already knows it is
Original post by Anonymous
hi im a 14 a freshman i was born earlier in the year so u can assume i been 14 for a while anyways thru the first week of school i saw the cutest guy ever so i decided why not ask for his social. he gave it to me and then he texted me what grade i was in and all i said was that it was legal because he's really cute so i didn't want him to give up on me ??.. anyways he said ok and later on i find out he's a senior btw he thinks i'm 15 and a sophomore, he's 17 we both have our birthdays the same month so it's not like he's abt to turn 18 anyways he's the sweetest guy i've ever met in my life and i genuinely like him a lot he already confessed that he really liked me but i've told my cousin and she believes he's just saying bs because he nows im younger and easier to manipulate and so does my friends and brother. he doesn't talk or bring up any "adult" stuff and he also doesn't do anything weird we've only ever hugged and hold hands at school but that's all. he rarely even flirts with me i guess that's why i believe he isn't grooming me but i feel he really does care about me and being genuine.

you're both in the wrong. 15 & 17 is wrong but you shouldn't lie about your age like that. if you keep that up and lie about being 18 when you're 16 or 17, you could get both of you in a lot of legal trouble.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending