The Student Room Group

girls, would you date a guy who's chubby but plays sports and exercises regularly?

Yeah, so basically a guy who's physically active but doesn't have a lean body.

**If anyone wonders how that is possible, you only need a caloric surplus to maintain extra weight. You don't need to eat massive amounts of anything, just calorie-dense, tasty food.
Probably not.
Depends on how visibly chubby he is, what type of sports he's into and his usual weight range.
I'm not attracted to overweight or very muscular body appearances.
Hmm, so if you ever get lazy and cut back on the sports you will instantly rocket towards obesity?
Depends, i think personality is really important if you make me laugh and we have a good time but it also depends how chubby they are and if its healthy (which i think it is since they are active) they i might.
Reply 4
Original post by StriderHort
Hmm, so if you ever get lazy and cut back on the sports you will instantly rocket towards obesity?

Basically what I did once I stopped playing rugby n my early 20s :lol:
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah, so basically a guy who's physically active but doesn't have a lean body.

**If anyone wonders how that is possible, you only need a caloric surplus to maintain extra weight. You don't need to eat massive amounts of anything, just calorie-dense, tasty food.

Lmao my boyfriend LOOKS chubby too mainly because he wears oversized anime tshirts half the time, whilst he's very muscular underneath em. But yh, I still date him cz he's the cutest fricking thing ever!
i promise there are so many women including myself that love chubby guys and wouldn’t even mind if u stopped playing sports and worked out. i don’t work out f*** working out stop working out if you wanna stop DONT DO ANYTHING U DONT WANNA DO <3 <3 anyways my point is be your best self and u will find your woman just like ur woman will find U xoxo
Reply 7
I think chubby is cute. Not the excessive type of chubby that's close to the obesity line, but the moderate type. Most of the guys I've seen that are that way looked like Teddy bears; very cozy and cuddly. That appearance has its own appeal just as other body types have what make them appealing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending