The Student Room Group

cutest guy on the train

SO GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP!! i was on the train yesterday and it was my first time going by myself back home, so i had a reserved seat and it happened to be next to a really cute and sweet guy and i was like “i’m so sorry i think i’m sitting next to you” and he was like no problem. let me tell you we talked for the whole train journey (it was about an hour and a half) and he complimented loads of little things about me like my eyeshadow was nice, he liked the blue curls in my hair and my outfit etc. the conversation was flowing and there was no awkward pauses and he seemed to really keep the convo going by asking follow up questions on what i said . so, i know i’m a delulu girly but i do think he is just being nice? i don’t have too much experience with trains but i asked my older sister and she was saying people don’t talk to eachother on the train- i didn’t get his number or instagram initially but i did find him on it- do i request or is that weird? do i just leave it as a little cute memory of the sweet guy on the train? was he being flirty or just nice? guys i’m dumb please help
Reply 1
Probably being just nice
Try not to get obsessed over a chance meeting over someone you are never likely going to see again. Put it that way.
Original post by Anonymous
SO GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP!! i was on the train yesterday and it was my first time going by myself back home, so i had a reserved seat and it happened to be next to a really cute and sweet guy and i was like “i’m so sorry i think i’m sitting next to you” and he was like no problem. let me tell you we talked for the whole train journey (it was about an hour and a half) and he complimented loads of little things about me like my eyeshadow was nice, he liked the blue curls in my hair and my outfit etc. the conversation was flowing and there was no awkward pauses and he seemed to really keep the convo going by asking follow up questions on what i said . so, i know i’m a delulu girly but i do think he is just being nice? i don’t have too much experience with trains but i asked my older sister and she was saying people don’t talk to eachother on the train- i didn’t get his number or instagram initially but i did find him on it- do i request or is that weird? do i just leave it as a little cute memory of the sweet guy on the train? was he being flirty or just nice? guys i’m dumb please help

What do you lose by asking?
Reply 4
Original post by ageshallnot
What do you lose by asking?

asking him what?
asking him what?

Sorry, I thought you wanted to approach him via Instagram?
Reply 6
Sorry, I thought you wanted to approach him via Instagram?

SORRY IM LITERALLY SO DUMB SOMETIMES- is that weird though? i’m trying to think if the roles were reversed if it’s weird
SORRY IM LITERALLY SO DUMB SOMETIMES- is that weird though? i’m trying to think if the roles were reversed if it’s weird

😆 So, my question stands...?
Reply 8
😆 So, my question stands...?

you know what your so real for that, really and truly what’s the worst thing that’s going to happen? i may just be like hey it’s me from the train, wanted to thank you for being great company yesterday and making my first train experience by myself feel safe? something like that?
you know what your so real for that, really and truly what’s the worst thing that’s going to happen? i may just be like hey it’s me from the train, wanted to thank you for being great company yesterday and making my first train experience by myself feel safe? something like that?

Spot on! Good luck! 😃

It was just a nice encounter, remember it as a memory. It is better that way. But you have nothing to lose contacting him on instagram
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 11
Whats the harm in friend request with someone you’ve had a good time chatting to
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending