The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by markovchain17
Wait why do we rule 16b? Dont we just count as normal (one above thread post number) and Wait for the deleted post to be restored?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because then, if we can't get the post restored, for some reason (which is unlikely) then we have less posts to rule 16b.

I don't mind either way but I'm fed up with PT ruining our threads. I don't know what his problem is.

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
Deleted post. This shall be sorted.

Don't know why he does this just at the time whereby it causes the most trouble... literally, a couple of minutes before CT leave for the weekend...

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by spotify95
Yep, we can't just keep doing this all the time. Especially since PT is causing disruption just at the time the CT go home for the weekend.
Count as per normal please and we'll cover everything via rule 16b once the post has been restored :smile:

I will be having words with PT soon :yep:
Will you tag everyone into this please?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
12071_I'm going to suggest something different. That we just rule 16b all of the posts between now and the point that it gets restored. I'm not going to post in the thread now until @spotify95 approves this.

Approved :smile: Count as normal and we can use rule 16b. We've done this previously to cover sticky situations, so I'm sure rule 16b can be used again :smile:

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Raring_To_Go
Don't let him get any more, will you? :no: I don't care if I don't even get any 100s this time, just as long as he gets as few as possible. :h:

Why do you have such a negative attitude towards me? I'm not very good in regards to 100 posts, only getting single digit scores in the whole of a thread... so it's not like I'm challenging MR T, 04MR17, Perplexing, or any of the other high achievers in that competition.

And anyway, since you have caused too much disruption on here by deleting posts and cheating you're now voided from all CTAM/Counting Society based competitions.

Original post by markovchain17
Wait why do we rule 16b? Dont we just count as normal (one above thread post number) and Wait for the deleted post to be restored?
Fundamentally, we're still counting. A rule 16b is essentially the same as an edit in that it is a correction. And to do one rule 16b for the whole group of posts is easier than making everybody edit just because PT broke the rules. We shouldn't have to suffer as a result of his failures!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
Will you tag everyone into this please?

Done :smile:

120 732
120733:smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Can I sue Pinkteddyx64 because the library got evacuated today?

I can't PM you
get on dub :colone:

Latest