The Student Room Group

When should I start revising? - Linear A levels

Hi:smile:
I'm currently in year 13, and take biology psychology and maths. I did English Lang last year (c in eng Lang) and my AS level grades were ABBC. I'm hoping for AAA or above in my a levels but I have no idea when it's best to start revising? I would usually start just after Feb half term but now seeing as it's linear and I have to learn two years worth of content I can't decide if I should already be properly revising etc... help/opinions would be much appreciated:smile:
Chlo
Well going by my tutors, we should already be revising, especially because of mocks in January.
So I would say just to start maybe going through some of your AS topics? I've started revising Psychology today, and it's actually made me feel a lot better as I was worried because last year I left it too late and didn't revise at all until like a month before exams :/ but hey lol you learn from your mistakes :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by cookie2601
Well going by my tutors, we should already be revising, especially because of mocks in January.
So I would say just to start maybe going through some of your AS topics? I've started revising Psychology today, and it's actually made me feel a lot better as I was worried because last year I left it too late and didn't revise at all until like a month before exams :/ but hey lol you learn from your mistakes :smile:

Great thanks:smile: what exam board are you on for psych? And what did you at AS?
Original post by chlo17e
Great thanks:smile: what exam board are you on for psych? And what did you at AS?

AQA and I did horrible at AS I got DDCE
in my defense tho, I was going though some personal problems
Reply 4
Original post by cookie2601
AQA and I did horrible at AS I got DDCE
in my defense tho, I was going though some personal problems

I'm on AQA too:smile:
Original post by chlo17e
I'm on AQA too:smile:

how are you finding the second year?

Quick Reply

Latest