The Student Room Group

Unconfirmed reports that the Berlin Xmas Markets suspect has been killed by police

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/23/berlin-christmas-market-attack-suspect-anis-amri-reportedly/

The Telegraph is reporting that the suspect behind the vehicle based attack in at the Berlin Christmas Market has been killed by police in a shootout in Milan.

If true, I'd have perhaps preferred if they'd taken him alive to see if they could get any intelligence out of him but I don't think too many people will lose sleep over his death.
the turd will go straight to hell.
I would have liked to see him dangled by his feet from a crane in the centre of Berlin and let the locals finish him off by pelting him with currywurst and rocks. However he apparently pulled a gun on a police officer and got himself shot.
there is a fund set up to help the family of the brave lorry driver who fought this scum and gave his life. he leaves a widow and children back home in Poland.

https://www.gofundme.com/van9vwuk
Reply 4
Pray for the victims.
How long do you give it before SJWs list him among "minorities who were killed by police" or something stupid?
Finally, may it rot in hell. Savage beast.
Original post by MildredMalone
How long do you give it before SJWs list him among "minorities who were killed by police" or something stupid?

The Washington Post have already made him out to be a victim.
Reply 8
Good riddance.
its good that he was stopped before he harmed anyone else, the brave police officer in hospital definitely saved lives
I hope he gets his 72 virgins in hell

Posted from TSR Mobile
He shouted "Allahu Akbar" before shooting the Italian officer, but it looks like his false god wasn't listening because only he died in the altercation.

It's times like these where I almost wish an afterlife existed, just to have the pleasure of imagining the look on his face when he realises he died for an imaginary god :moon:
(edited 7 years ago)
bittersweet justice.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
He shouted "Allahu Akbar" before shooting the Italian officer, but it looks like his false god wasn't listening because only he died in the altercation.

It's times like these where I almost wish an afterlife existed, just to have the pleasure of imagining his facial expression when he realises he died for an imaginary god :moon:

Exactly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Of course he shouted "Allah Akbar"- tells us everything we need to know about his motives.

And how come he travelled to both France and Italy before being stopped? Open borders
Original post by Trapz99
Of course he shouted "Allah Akbar"- tells us everything we need to know about his motives.

And how come he travelled to both France and Italy before being stopped? Open borders

mainly the fact that the police thought that they had the guy for just under 24 hours, I'm sure if his face had been plastered all across European televisions before, he would've been stopped in Germany

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending