The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
JamesD89
Fair comment, but having never had to listen to a lecture or make notes at school I thought I might see what they were like first hand.

If all the course content is in the text books you buy I might not need to go to any lectures. :p:

I reckon I'll keep the date as I still have the option of changing it nearer the time if I feel I really need to.

Thanks for the help.

Oh definitely go to lectures if you can. Though completely possible (in the first year), the problem with that approach is that it takes discipline that you're probably lacking if you can't be bothered to go to lectures in the first place :p:

*sighs wistfully as he remembers just getting the tutorial sheets and leaving, promising himself he'll do them at home. Ah, to be young and naive... :p:*
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
fais
Oh definitely go to lectures if you can. Though completely possible (in the first year), the problem with that approach is that it takes discipline that you're probably lacking if you can't be bothered to go to lectures in the first place :p:

*sighs wistfully as he remembers just getting the tutorial sheets and leaving, promising himself he'll do them at home. Ah, to be young and naive... :p:*

I had that attitude, but I promised to do the PSs before my exams, which bought me some time.
tuppatopbrer
I had that attitude, but I promised to do the PSs before my exams, which bought me some time.

we all promised ourselves that in the end we'll do thembefore the exams come... afterall, thats the real and true deadline...

...bt then its 2days before the exams and you're thinking.. hmm... do I really need to... i mean... i've still got to go throught those stupid stack of notes... :biggrin:

then of course you kcik urself as you one of these vaguely remebered tutorial questions turns up int he exam!
Does anyone know what the Chemistry timetable is?
timetable aint out yet
stupid question but there arent any lectures on weekends is there?

all this university stuff is new to me
lol, you're weekends are free for you to do as you please... You even get wednesday afternoons off...

If you're unlucky enough to have lectures on a wednesday, they wont go past 12.

Latest

Trending

Trending