Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dididid)
    oh right haha makes sense , how have you taught it yourself then ?
    I have a private tutor who teaches me and then iv just skimmed through theme 1 and 4 for paper 1. I don't know if that'll help coz i havent memorised so many definitions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theNewkidd)
    I have a private tutor who teaches me and then iv just skimmed through theme 1 and 4 for paper 1. I don't know if that'll help coz i havent memorised so many definitions
    most are just general knowledge tbh especially from 1, would recommend you go through a few of the definitions though

ReputationRep:
    most are just general knowledge tbh especially from 1, would recommend you go through a few of the definitions though
    do you know any website where I could get examiners reports ?

ReputationRep:
    do you know any website where I could get examiners reports ?
    nope only ones there are those from our As last year which are on edexcel website. as this is a new soec there wont be any.

ReputationRep:
    nope only ones there are those from our As last year which are on edexcel website. as this is a new soec there wont be any.
    So candidates don't know what to expect ?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, how did everyone find the exam?

ReputationRep:
    hey it was decent , most questions were okay , i remember getting 2.5 for one of the 4 markers , but the market positioning question was abit wierd , it didnt give much in the case study either so i waffled that question but the rest seemed fine , not too bad , but it will have low grade boundaries for sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AllanSmith22)
    Literally just started yesterday and I need new A too. I find business pretty easy but I'm not too keen on that third paper
    you know the third paper how are you suppose to study for it coz I don't even have the pre release and I don't even know where to get it from.

ReputationRep:
    you know the third paper how are you suppose to study for it coz I don't even have the pre release and I don't even know where to get it from.
    Name:  19403343_10213609761298062_434642419_o.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  115.4 KB

https://www.tutor2u.net/business/blo...fitness-market

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 22, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.