The Student Room Group

Edexcel Business A2 NEW SPEC

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dididid
oh right haha makes sense , how have you taught it yourself then ?

I have a private tutor who teaches me and then iv just skimmed through theme 1 and 4 for paper 1. I don't know if that'll help coz i havent memorised so many definitions
Original post by theNewkidd
I have a private tutor who teaches me and then iv just skimmed through theme 1 and 4 for paper 1. I don't know if that'll help coz i havent memorised so many definitions

most are just general knowledge tbh especially from 1, would recommend you go through a few of the definitions though
Original post by dididid
most are just general knowledge tbh especially from 1, would recommend you go through a few of the definitions though

do you know any website where I could get examiners reports ?
do you know any website where I could get examiners reports ?

nope only ones there are those from our As last year which are on edexcel website. as this is a new soec there wont be any.
Original post by dididid
nope only ones there are those from our As last year which are on edexcel website. as this is a new soec there wont be any.

So candidates don't know what to expect ?
Reply 45
Hi, how did everyone find the exam?
Reply 46
hey it was decent , most questions were okay , i remember getting 2.5 for one of the 4 markers , but the market positioning question was abit wierd , it didnt give much in the case study either so i waffled that question but the rest seemed fine , not too bad , but it will have low grade boundaries for sure
Original post by AllanSmith22
Literally just started yesterday and I need new A too. I find business pretty easy but I'm not too keen on that third paper

you know the third paper how are you suppose to study for it coz I don't even have the pre release and I don't even know where to get it from.
you know the third paper how are you suppose to study for it coz I don't even have the pre release and I don't even know where to get it from.

19403343_10213609761298062_434642419_o.jpg

https://www.tutor2u.net/business/blog/edexcel-a-level-business-paper-3-2017-key-points-on-uk-health-fitness-market

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending