The Student Room Group

EDEXCEL 2024 A level exams

Hi all,

I have been told by my tutor that as long as i complete all the past papers for Edexcel A level economics as well as business and understand the questions and the answers, i should be covered for the exams as most of the content has already been covered in the past papers.

Is this true?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by andrewarpr
Hi all,

I have been told by my tutor that as long as i complete all the past papers for Edexcel A level economics as well as business and understand the questions and the answers, i should be covered for the exams as most of the content has already been covered in the past papers.

Is this true?
No I think for Business past papers are important but realistically theres way too many things that could come up so I think its better to revise everything on the spec🙂 I’m doing business too by the way
Reply 3
Original post by hilal800&
No I think for Business past papers are important but realistically theres way too many things that could come up so I think its better to revise everything on the spec🙂 I’m doing business too by the way
hey, thanks for your response. I'm aware that theres so much that could come up which is why i've gone through the spec and made flashcards about what questions could possibly come up. I could send a copy over to you if you'd like to have a look and give me some feedback. The past papers are pretty much just to practice my exam writing technique
hey, thanks for your response. I'm aware that theres so much that could come up which is why i've gone through the spec and made flashcards about what questions could possibly come up. I could send a copy over to you if you'd like to have a look and give me some feedback. The past papers are pretty much just to practice my exam writing technique
Hiya can I have the flashcards toooo. Also at school we were given a booklet of every q that has come up. I make flashcards on the content then PLAN my 25 markers and write the ones I struggled to come up with points too
Hi, if anyone wants any notes for edexcel economics from theme 1 to theme 4 as well as in-depth case studies for contextual references, evaluation points and essay plans - please message me, I would love to answer any questions you may have as well !! 💚
Original post by schoolgirl 69
Hi, if anyone wants any notes for edexcel economics from theme 1 to theme 4 as well as in-depth case studies for contextual references, evaluation points and essay plans - please message me, I would love to answer any questions you may have as well !! 💚

hey can I have them please?
Original post by schoolgirl 69

plus how do you get high marks in 25 markers?
Original post by halfharry
hey can I have them please?

Could you pls priv message me x
Original post by halfharry
plus how do you get high marks in 25 markers?

I have a sheet of how marks are allocated for every type of question which I can send to u x

could u send me these please!!
Hi all,
Is this true?

that's what I've been told for the maths questions but for the other questions I've been told to just remember everything the spec says and the content since they can switch it up especially this year that's what my teacher said [things that haven't come up yet are the things that will pop up that's what she told me ]
Hi all,
Is this true?

that's what I've been told for the maths questions but for the other questions I've been told to just remember everything the spec says and the content since they can switch it up especially this year that's what my teacher said [things that haven't come up yet are the things that will pop up that's what she told me ] 😄 hope this helps

Quick Reply

Latest