The Student Room Group

Politics Alevel model essay

We've been told to write an essay for homework which will be graded, but I don't even know what it's supposed to look like. How do I get the necessary analysis in? I'd be very thankful for a model paragraph!
Politics Edexcel A-Level, preferred topic would be the US Constitution, but any topic in the spec is totally appreciated.
i didn’t take politics, but i found this. not sure how helpful it will be.

https://www.studocu.com/en-gb/document/sixth-form-uk/sociology-a2/a-level-politics-example-answers/20729469
Original post by B.E.N
We've been told to write an essay for homework which will be graded, but I don't even know what it's supposed to look like. How do I get the necessary analysis in? I'd be very thankful for a model paragraph!
Politics Edexcel A-Level, preferred topic would be the US Constitution, but any topic in the spec is totally appreciated.

Hey, I just finished Politics and got an A*. I was fortunate enough to have a great teacher who taught writing v well. I haven't got an essay explicitly on the topic above to hand, but I can PM you one from elsewhere in the spec if you'd like -- lmk :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Blue Guitar
Hey, I just finished Politics and got an A*. I was fortunate enough to have a great teacher who taught writing v well. I haven't got an essay explicitly on the topic above to hand, but I can PM you one from elsewhere in the spec if you'd like -- lmk :smile:

hi! would you be an a* quality essay, im struggling to get a grasp of the structure.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending