Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

CTAM: Count to a million (Part 14) Watch

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

This thread is a continuation of: CTAM: Count to a million and be the first forum to do it (Part 13)

Welcome to the 14th part of CTAM!

Notes from the previous thread:

Anyone's invited to take part in the count at any time - the more the merrier as it will mean we will reach the mighty million a lot quicker.

This includes Support Team Members/Section Leaders/Community Team members etc.

A quick recap of the rules:

The Rules

1) One number per post please.

1a) Please make sure to post a number with every post. Every post on the thread counts.

2) Make sure that it's the right number please, don't forget to edit your number/post if you've realized it's the wrong number. Also, please DO NOT DELETE POSTS if they are wrong as this will just mess things up further.

2a) If the wrong number is posted, and it hasn't been edited in a reasonable time-frame, then any other poster can invoke "rule 16b". This is used to retrospectively correct correct another person's number, or numbers. Always ensure the correct number is included if "rule 16b" is used.

3) Multiple posts are allowed per person, but please no more than 10 posts at a time by any one poster. Otherwise it becomes more of a personal count, and less of a forum count.

4) If someone posts, and they are deliberately trying to cause disruption (with no number, and foul language) then the best thing is to ignore them, skip over their posts as their posts will eventually be deleted. Continue counting from the last peaceful post so that when the hooliganistic posts are deleted, the count still makes sense.

WARNING: Anyone found to be deliberately causing disruption, will be reported and have said posts removed.
    PBUs will not be tolerated, and will be reported and banned. Their posts will be voided and removed.
    The same applies to members that are posting on behalf of a PBU.

If you have any queries, don't hesitate to either contact myself or one of the other regular posters on this thread, who will be more than willing to help.

Thread features from the previous thread:

Thread Features

Every so often (approximately every 2,500 posts) a top 20 leaderboard for the thread will be posted - great for a nice bit of in thread competition

Sprint Sunday: We have a competition every week, whereby we see how many posts we can make during the hours of 9pm Saturday - 9pm Sunday. This is to help boost the numbers. :yep:
    All other rules (including the 10 post rule) must be adhered to during Sprint Sunday competitions. The person who posts the most during the 24 hours of Sprint Sunday wins, and a separate leaderboard for Sprint Sunday victories is being populated.

There is also a competition for the most amount of 100 posts in a thread - that is, the most amount of times a user has posted a number ending in a multiple of 100. Please note: do not delete posts in order to cheat this competition!

We are currently in the process of populating an overall leaderboard, for all thread parts so far. It will be posted up on the thread when it has been done.

Happy Counting!

Top ten leaderboard for Part 13 can be found here. (Note: the official top 10 does not match this leaderboard; this is due to posts from PBU's being voided.)

Finalized 100 post stats - part 13:

1)04MR17 - 19 :king1:
    1)Wicklow Green -19 :king1:
    3)KaylaB - 16 :king3:
    4)mr T 999 - 9
    5)CheeseIsVeg - 5
    6)S2M - 3
    6)markovchain17 - 3
    6)Michiyo -3
    6)spotify95 - 3
    10)Bluebutterfly310 - 1
    10)shadowdweller - 1
    10)PerplexingGeode - 1
    10)wolfmoon88 -1

ReputationRep:

Woooohoooo I got 10k post again! 4th time in a row I think and I got 1st post in new thread :king1: :jive:

:party:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)

Woooohoooo I got 10k post again! 4th time in a row I think and I got 1st post in new thread :king1: :jive:

Awesome stuff!

If you could send me the finalized 100 post stats then I'll include them in the OP

Good job everyone

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)

But I got more overall posts than you and 100s. :hahaha:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)

This thread is a continuation of: CTAM: Count to a million and be the first forum to do it (Part 13)

Welcome to the 14th part of CTAM!

Notes from the previous thread:

Anyone's invited to take part in the count at any time - the more the merrier as it will mean we will reach the mighty million a lot quicker.

This includes Support Team Members/Section Leaders/Community Team members etc.

A quick recap of the rules:

The Rules

1) One number per post please.

1a) Please make sure to post a number with every post. Every post on the thread counts.

2) Make sure that it's the right number please, don't forget to edit your number/post if you've realized it's the wrong number. Also, please DO NOT DELETE POSTS if they are wrong as this will just mess things up further.

2a) If the wrong number is posted, and it hasn't been edited in a reasonable time-frame, then any other poster can invoke "rule 16b". This is used to retrospectively correct correct another person's number, or numbers. Always ensure the correct number is included if "rule 16b" is used.

3) Multiple posts are allowed per person, but please no more than 10 posts at a time by any one poster. Otherwise it becomes more of a personal count, and less of a forum count.

4) If someone posts, and they are deliberately trying to cause disruption (with no number, and foul language) then the best thing is to ignore them, skip over their posts as their posts will eventually be deleted. Continue counting from the last peaceful post so that when the hooliganistic posts are deleted, the count still makes sense.

WARNING: Anyone found to be deliberately causing disruption, will be reported and have said posts removed.
    PBUs will not be tolerated, and will be reported and banned.

Posting on behalf of a PBU is not allowed and will also be reported.

If you have any queries, don't hesitate to either contact myself or one of the other regular posters on this thread, who will be more than willing to help.

Thread features from the previous thread:

Thread Features

Every so often (approximately every 2,500 posts) a top 20 leaderboard for the thread will be posted - great for a nice bit of in thread competition

Sprint Sunday: We have a competition every week, whereby we see how many posts we can make during the hours of 9pm Saturday - 9pm Sunday. This is to help boost the numbers. :yep:
    All other rules (including the 10 post rule) must be adhered to during Sprint Sunday competitions. The person who posts the most during the 24 hours of Sprint Sunday wins, and a separate leaderboard for Sprint Sunday victories is being populated.

There is also a competition for the most amount of 100 posts in a thread - that is, the most amount of times a user has posted a number ending in a multiple of 100. Please note: do not delete posts in order to cheat this competition!

We are currently in the process of populating an overall leaderboard, for all thread parts so far. It will be posted up on the thread when it has been done.

Happy Counting!

Top ten leaderboard for Part 13 can be found here. (Note: the official top 10 does not match this leaderboard; this is due to posts from PBU's being voided.)

Finalized 100 post stats - part 13

I'll send you the finalized 100 post tomorrow if that's ok

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.