The Student Room Group

Attackers Saw Off French Jew’s Finger In Paris Suburb

Edit: Sorry, wrong thread
(edited 6 years ago)
Love how it's called an "incident".

It was an anti-Semitic attack.
Original post by Mathemagicien
No wonder French jews are increasingly voting for the Front National, despite their anti-semitic past.

Or that aliyah numbers are higher than anywhere else in Europe:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/jews-are-leaving-france-in-record-numbers-amid-rising-anti-semitism-and-fears-of-more-isis-inspired-a6832391.html
Reply 3
Jews will leave Europe, including Britain. They have no choice.
Original post by admonit
Jews will leave Europe, including Britain. They have no choice.

Why do they have no choice? I know quite a few Jewish people and none of them have any intention to move abroad

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Underscore__
Why do they have no choice? I know quite a few Jewish people and none of them have any intention to move abroad

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yet.

If we carry on importing Islam into Europe at the rate we are now the choice will be removed for your Jewish friends and it will become an imperative for them to move abroad.
Reply 6

Posted from TSR Mobile

10 years ago French Jews possibly also had no intention to leave.
I suppose you are British?
"More than half of British Jewish people fear Jews have no future in the UK" http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-new-anti-semitism-majority-of-british-jews-feel-they-have-no-future-in-uk-says-new-study-9976310.html
Also notice that I consider only those Jews who want to keep their traditions, their Jewishness. Others will assimilate.
Reply 7
Original post by joe cooley
Yet.

If we carry on importing Islam into Europe at the rate we are now the choice will be removed for your Jewish friends and it will become an imperative for them to move abroad.

It's not only radical Islam. There are extreme-left and extreme-right anti-Semites. In fact a significant part of the population have antisemitic sentiments.
So, extreme Islam has gone digital.
Original post by Good bloke
So, extreme Islam has gone digital.

you should not point the finger
Original post by the bear
you should not point the finger

They'll be toe to toe with the Kurds soon. But who will foot the bill?
Original post by Good bloke
They'll be toe to toe with the Kurds soon. But who will foot the bill?

they will be trying to reach Tarsus.
Original post by admonit
10 years ago French Jews possibly also had no intention to leave.
I suppose you are British?
"More than half of British Jewish people fear Jews have no future in the UK" http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-new-anti-semitism-majority-of-british-jews-feel-they-have-no-future-in-uk-says-new-study-9976310.html
Also notice that I consider only those Jews who want to keep their traditions, their Jewishness. Others will assimilate.

Fearing that Judaism has no future in the UK is not showing intent to leave the country.

Original post by joe cooley
Yet.

But surely the Jewish overlords will save them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fearing that Judaism has no future in the UK is not showing intent to leave the country.

Neither the article nor my post mention Judaism. You missed the point.
But surely the Jewish overlords will save them?

BTW according to a biblical promise all Jews eventually will be gathered in the Land of Israel.

Where does it say anything about the attackers being muslim?
Original post by admonit
Neither the article nor my post mention Judaism. You missed the point.

You said 'Jews who want to keep their traditions' - part of that is practicing Judaism.

Original post by admonit
BTW according to a biblical promise all Jews eventually will be gathered in the Land of Israel.

The bible also tells lots of other silly stories and spreads misinformation. What relevance does this have?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending