The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

I missed my portfolio hand in.

Hi, as stupid as it is I missed my portfolio hand in for CSM on the 17/03/2017.

A long chain of events (including being in NYC) has lead up to me completely forgetting to take take my portfolio up and I was blissfully unaware of my mistake until I went to bed at 10PM.

I had sent them several emails stating I was going to be away until very soon before they gave me a hand in appointment and they failed to respond to any of these. They finally gave me an appointment not long before I went away for shortly after I got back. I am not blaming them but this has had an effect.

Is there anything I can do rectify my situation?

Thanks.
Original post by R41ph
Hi, as stupid as it is I missed my portfolio hand in for CSM on the 17/03/2017.

A long chain of events (including being in NYC) has lead up to me completely forgetting to take take my portfolio up and I was blissfully unaware of my mistake until I went to bed at 10PM.

I had sent them several emails stating I was going to be away until very soon before they gave me a hand in appointment and they failed to respond to any of these. They finally gave me an appointment not long before I went away for shortly after I got back. I am not blaming them but this has had an effect.

Is there anything I can do rectify my situation?

Thanks.

Dont just rely on e-mails, go into the department and speak to someone in person. the rules are likely to be published. They tend to be very strict on these things,. Also talk to your tutor and then maybe an advisor at the SU.

the time to be contacting them telling them you werent going to make it was before the deadline expired.

If you were going to NY, then why not hand it in before you went?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending