weronikaiglewska
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi! I apply for fashion marketing at the University of Leeds and I got an email today informing me I should also send 'mini portfolio' so they can see my visual communication skills and so on. Anyone else get it?
Annaaaaaav
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello! I got an offer a couple on months ago for fashion marketing at the university of Leeds but no portfolio needed??
NelyG
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by weronikaiglewska)
Hi! I apply for fashion marketing at the University of Leeds and I got an email today informing me I should also send 'mini portfolio' so they can see my visual communication skills and so on. Anyone else get it?
I did receive the same message !! What are you planning to do?
weronikaiglewska
Rep:
?
(Original post by NelyG)
I did receive the same message !! What are you planning to do?
I did and after a month a received my offer. Good luck!
NelyG
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I did and after a month a received my offer. Good luck!
Thank you so much but I ´ve never produced anything like visual communication ideas can you give me some tips please?
weronikaiglewska
Rep:
?
(Original post by NelyG)
Thank you so much but I ´ve never produced anything like visual communication ideas can you give me some tips please?
I created two pages of images with small black captions about 2 fashion brands. I chose Vivienne Westwood and Moschiono. Basically I tried to highlight the most iconic fabrics, projects, actions... I can send you some inspiration, just add me on fb (Weronika Iglewska, same profile picture)
Melody Wei
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I created two pages of images with small black captions about 2 fashion brands. I chose Vivienne Westwood and Moschiono. Basically I tried to highlight the most iconic fabrics, projects, actions... I can send you some inspiration, just add me on fb (Weronika Iglewska, same profile picture)
Hi I also received the same email... but I've never done any art course before, can I also get some inspiration from you? Thank you so much.:adore::adore::adore:
weronikaiglewska
Rep:
?
(Original post by Melody Wei)
Hi I also received the same email... but I've never done any art course before, can I also get some inspiration from you? Thank you so much.:adore::adore::adore:
I Hand never done any art course either but I got an offer, so I guess I did okay with my portfolio Just write to me on fb. Same name, same profile picture
ImChuckBass
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey any chance you could help me out too? I am desperate to switch courses to Fashion Marketing at Leeds but ive never done a portfolio before! 😭 oh and congrats on your offer!!💕
ASEZ
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I did a portfolio and just got an offer last week! Do you think you'll be going?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (102)
5.16%
Uncertainty around my education (296)
14.99%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (209)
10.58%
Lack of purpose or motivation (276)
13.97%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (86)
4.35%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (112)
5.67%
Loneliness (174)
8.81%
Financial worries (71)
3.59%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (87)
4.41%
Exposure to negative news/social media (92)
4.66%
Lack of real life entertainment (108)
5.47%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (175)
8.86%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (187)
9.47%

Watched Threads