Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I apply for fashion marketing at the University of Leeds and I got an email today informing me I should also send 'mini portfolio' so they can see my visual communication skills and so on. Anyone else get it?

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I got an offer a couple on months ago for fashion marketing at the university of Leeds but no portfolio needed??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by weronikaiglewska)
    Hi! I apply for fashion marketing at the University of Leeds and I got an email today informing me I should also send 'mini portfolio' so they can see my visual communication skills and so on. Anyone else get it?
    I did receive the same message !! What are you planning to do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NelyG)
    I did receive the same message !! What are you planning to do?
    I did and after a month a received my offer. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I did and after a month a received my offer. Good luck!
    Thank you so much but I ´ve never produced anything like visual communication ideas can you give me some tips please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NelyG)
    Thank you so much but I ´ve never produced anything like visual communication ideas can you give me some tips please?
    I created two pages of images with small black captions about 2 fashion brands. I chose Vivienne Westwood and Moschiono. Basically I tried to highlight the most iconic fabrics, projects, actions... I can send you some inspiration, just add me on fb (Weronika Iglewska, same profile picture)

ReputationRep:
    I created two pages of images with small black captions about 2 fashion brands. I chose Vivienne Westwood and Moschiono. Basically I tried to highlight the most iconic fabrics, projects, actions... I can send you some inspiration, just add me on fb (Weronika Iglewska, same profile picture)
    Hi I also received the same email... but I've never done any art course before, can I also get some inspiration from you? Thank you so much.:adore::adore::adore:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melody Wei)
    Hi I also received the same email... but I've never done any art course before, can I also get some inspiration from you? Thank you so much.:adore::adore::adore:
    I Hand never done any art course either but I got an offer, so I guess I did okay with my portfolio Just write to me on fb. Same name, same profile picture

ReputationRep:
    Hey any chance you could help me out too? I am desperate to switch courses to Fashion Marketing at Leeds but ive never done a portfolio before! 😭 oh and congrats on your offer!!💕

ReputationRep:
    I did a portfolio and just got an offer last week! Do you think you'll be going?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.