The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Fashion marketing - portfolio

Hi! I apply for fashion marketing at the University of Leeds and I got an email today informing me I should also send 'mini portfolio' so they can see my visual communication skills and so on. Anyone else get it? :smile:
Hello! I got an offer a couple on months ago for fashion marketing at the university of Leeds but no portfolio needed??
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by weronikaiglewska
Hi! I apply for fashion marketing at the University of Leeds and I got an email today informing me I should also send 'mini portfolio' so they can see my visual communication skills and so on. Anyone else get it? :smile:

I did receive the same message !! What are you planning to do?
Original post by NelyG
I did receive the same message !! What are you planning to do?

I did and after a month a received my offer. Good luck!
Reply 4
I did and after a month a received my offer. Good luck!

Thank you so much but I ´ve never produced anything like visual communication ideas can you give me some tips please? :smile:
Original post by NelyG
Thank you so much but I ´ve never produced anything like visual communication ideas can you give me some tips please? :smile:

I created two pages of images with small black captions about 2 fashion brands. I chose Vivienne Westwood and Moschiono. Basically I tried to highlight the most iconic fabrics, projects, actions... I can send you some inspiration, just add me on fb (Weronika Iglewska, same profile picture)
I created two pages of images with small black captions about 2 fashion brands. I chose Vivienne Westwood and Moschiono. Basically I tried to highlight the most iconic fabrics, projects, actions... I can send you some inspiration, just add me on fb (Weronika Iglewska, same profile picture)

Hi I also received the same email... but I've never done any art course before, can I also get some inspiration from you? Thank you so much.:adore::adore::adore:
Original post by Melody Wei
Hi I also received the same email... but I've never done any art course before, can I also get some inspiration from you? Thank you so much.:adore::adore::adore:

I Hand never done any art course either but I got an offer, so I guess I did okay with my portfolio :tongue: Just write to me on fb. Same name, same profile picture:smile:

Hey any chance you could help me out too? I am desperate to switch courses to Fashion Marketing at Leeds but ive never done a portfolio before! 😭 oh and congrats on your offer!!💕
Reply 9
I did a portfolio and just got an offer last week! Do you think you'll be going?

Can I add you there too? I know it's been a while, but I need some inspo/sample! do you still have yours? can you help?
Reply 11
Original post by marcellamenezes

Can I add you there too? I know it's been a while, but I need some inspo/sample! do you still have yours? can you help?

hii :smile: i’m applying to fashion marketing this year and a couple of my unis have said there’s possibility of needing a portfolio, did you end up finding the inspo you were looking for? x

Quick Reply

Latest