The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Adult Nursing Jan 2018

I've applied for adult nursing at walsall campus for January 2018 entry. How long roughly does it take to hear back from the uni/ucas as to if you have an interview or not?

Thanks ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
I got an offer on UCAS within a few days from Wolves, which basically said the conditions and to attend a portfolio interview. I'm not sure if that's the same way they'd do it for your course, though. Just keep an eye on your emails, since they'll ask you to go onto their eVision site to accept or rearrange the interview if they want you in for one.
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Yes I will keep an eye out thank you.

I must check my emails constantly over the day, fingers crossed I get an interview as I know they do take into account your personal statement.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi there,

If you haven't heard anything yet, our Admissions Team would be happy for you to give them a call on 01902 323505, they will be able to give you an update on the status of your application.

Best wishes
Lee

Course Enquiries Team
Reply 4
Good news I have an interview on the 6th April. Just wondering whether adult nursing has the selection tests?

As I know some on the courses do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chloejanexoo
Good news I have an interview on the 6th April. Just wondering whether adult nursing has the selection tests?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, there will be selection tests.

While wee can't give examples of the types of questions you'll be asked, the following resources may help you prepare for the Numeracy test:

BBC Skillswise: http://www.bbc.co.uk/skillswise/maths
BBC bitesize: http://www.bbc.co.uk/education/topics/zjg4d2p
NHS Sn@p tool: http://www.snap.nhs.uk

Hope that helps

Lee
Course Enqiuries

Posted from TSR Mobile

The adult nursing doesn't have selection tests, I had my interview Feb. A couple scenarios and basic questions like why do you want to be a nurse, good luck
Reply 7
Interview went well just waiting to hear a response, just checked my evision and it says I have been allocated walsall for my placement, but still haven't heard if I have a place... should I take this as good news or do they allocate a placement incase?
Reply 8
Interview went well just waiting to hear a response, just checked my evision and it says I have been allocated walsall for my placement, but still haven't heard if I have a place... should I take this as good news or do they allocate a placement incase?

The allocated placement is the place you picked when applying. it doesn't mean you have a place but good luck.
Reply 9
Oh that's fine I had an email shorty after anyway I've got a conditional offer! ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
congrats. i may see you in January then :smile:
Original post by Hayyz91
congrats. i may see you in January then :smile:

Ahh I forgot to mention they have put me down for September 2018 intake as there were no spaces on Jan. I'm on the waiting list if anything comes up. If I do get a space on Jan then I might see you ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending