The Student Room Group

A level English literature AQA - B, tragedy

I am in year 12 and am studying, The great gatsby, Othello, Richard ii and the tragedy poetry anthology. I can't seem to find anyone else doing this spec. If you have any resources on any of these texts( especially Richards ii) that would be extremely helpful.
Reply 1
Original post by Sianreilly16
I am in year 12 and am studying, The great gatsby, Othello, Richard ii and the tragedy poetry anthology. I can't seem to find anyone else doing this spec. If you have any resources on any of these texts( especially Richards ii) that would be extremely helpful.

This link has limited information about Richard II but hopefully it helps you regarding content and stuff.

I'm in Year 13, and also currently revising Othello and The Great Gatsby but my resources are hard-copy, so I have revision textbooks for them. If you want any specific help regarding any content (AO2/3/4/5), then I'll be glad to supply you with some notes/screenshots/etc.
Original post by Syndron
This link has limited information about Richard II but hopefully it helps you regarding content and stuff.

I'm in Year 13, and also currently revising Othello and The Great Gatsby but my resources are hard-copy, so I have revision textbooks for them. If you want any specific help regarding any content (AO2/3/4/5), then I'll be glad to supply you with some notes/screenshots/etc.

Hii! I'm in year 13 and I m also really struggling. Would you like to share them with me as well. Omg. This is 5 years after u ve posted this :smile:)) I m a bit late

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending